Driver CPC poll and prize draw

TruckNet users might be interested to hear about a poll that we’re currently running at Road Transport Media. With the September Driver CPC deadline fast approaching, we’d like to know how easy it is to find suitable Driver CPC courses.

There are five short questions, and every driver that enters will be entered into a prize draw to win one of two £40 Marks & Spencer vouchers.

If you have a spare minute I’d be grateful if you took part. Here’s the link: Driver CPC poll

one

Wish CPC was as quick as that :wink: :wink:
And as cheap

Hope you post who the winner is on this thread and not try and hood wink us :grimacing:

A searchable database of course providers already exists on the jaupt website, only takes a phone call or look on the providers website to see the courses available.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has taken part in the poll so far, it’s much appreciated.

We will let you know who the winners are - as long as they are happy to be named of course!

Yep, Chunky Monkey is right - the Jaupt website has a directory of course providers. Here’s the link if anyone is interested:
jaupt.org.uk/Centre+and+Course+Search

There are no questions relating to how drivers actually feel about the DCPC, it all seems worded in an “everybody’s happy about it jolly jolly” kind of way :unamused: , I know a lot have been brainwashed into believing the official line, as intended by the powers that be, but a lot more of the older and wiser have not. (cue Mr Conor :laughing: :unamused: )
For instance the “what criteria” question, if there was a “quickest, cheapest, no questions asked” option the realists and less gullible amongst us would go on the official record and be heard.
Maybe a question about do you agree with it, or do you feel it is necessary, or what do you think the real agenda is for it would show the true mood amongst arguably the majority of drivers about it.
I’ll have a go at filling it in but don’t expect to be winning after these comments :laughing:

robroy:
There are no questions relating to how drivers actually feel about the DCPC, it all seems worded in an “everybody’s happy about it jolly jolly” kind of way :unamused: , I know a lot have been brainwashed into believing the official line, as intended by the powers that be, but a lot more of the older and wiser have not. (cue Mr Conor :laughing: :unamused: )
For instance the “what criteria” question, if there was a “quickest, cheapest, no questions asked” option the realists and less gullible amongst us would go on the official record and be heard.
Maybe a question about do you agree with it, or do you feel it is necessary, or what do you think the real agenda is for it would show the true mood amongst arguably the majority of drivers about it.
I’ll have a go at filling it in but don’t expect to be winning after these comments :laughing:

I think you’ve got the wrong idea about the purpose of the survey, I imagine the survey will probably be used in two ways, 1 - as a means of researching the best way to sell advertising space to trainers in magazines such as Truck & Driver, 2 - possibly as a guide for a magazine article :wink:

Surely after ticking “Not yet looked” the rest of it is irrelevant.

… And also if you have ticked “My employer finds the course” for question 1
then the next two questions are irrelevant

Typical of an online questionnaire, if you don’t fit the basic criteria you cannot complete it.

When I opened a bank account online last November they wanted to know when I had moved into my property and because it was in the 20th century it wouldn’t accept it. It would only accept 21st century dates.

Thanks again to everyone who took part in the poll. The winners were happy to be named and they are:

1. Douglas Piper of Piper Transport
  2. Richard Brooks