Driver CPC part 4 test: practical demonstration

Does anybody know, would/can this part of the test (Part 3 is the actual driving test) be done straight after you’ve passed your practical?

Seems a lot of sh*t that needs booking separately can just be done on the same day :unamused:

Thanks!

The theory side of the CPC is done in an office based environment. It’s the same place where you would have taken the hazard perception and HGV theory tests.
As far as I can remember, you need to book the CPC Mod 4 after you’ve done the theory because you need the pass certificate number when you enter your details and pay for it.

Rich262:
The theory side of the CPC is done in an office based environment. It’s the same place where you would have taken the hazard perception and HGV theory tests.
As far as I can remember, you need to book the CPC Mod 4 after you’ve done the theory because you need the pass certificate number when you enter your details and pay for it.

Yeaah the case studies (mod 2) portion can be booked (providing availability) on the same day as your theory (mod 1) which is good… I think CPC mod 4 can be done before (providing theory has been completed) or on the same day as your practical test … just saves arsing around.

Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

I booked my mod 4 during one of my training days, you already have use of the truck which you will need. And you will be around the test centre area anyway. If you watch a few youtube videos on mod 4,it is very hard to fail this mod as the examiner will promp you if you miss something.

BristolTruck3r:
I booked my mod 4 during one of my training days, you already have use of the truck which you will need. And you will be around the test centre area anyway. If you watch a few youtube videos on mod 4,it is very hard to fail this mod as the examiner will promp you if you miss something.

Yeah I was thinking about doing it this way as I guess part of your practical training will involve some training on the mod 4/ ‘show me, tell me’ questions?

Thanks for the advice pal! :grimacing:

This may help

youtube.com/watch?v=xoWh1tY-Pl4

This may help

hgvlgvtraining:
This may help

I’ll have a look… Thanks! :grimacing: