Driver CPC and Mod 4

Hi, guys I passed my Cat c just over a week ago :slight_smile:, and had my mod 4 booked for Thursday 23rd may, but I had to cancel my training because my licence had not arrived and by sods law my licence turned up the following day (unlucky). I have tried to rebook it but the earliest date they can offer me is 19th june, that wouldn’t be an issue had I not have been offered a job, but time is of the essence.
can anyone recommend a company I could do the mod 4 with? I am in Hampshire but willing to travel providing I can get an early date any help will be most appreciated. many thanks.

It’s a tough one because, as I found out to my detriment, just because a school can get you through the driving test, it doesn’t mean they are any good at getting you through the Mod4.

I can recommend a place in Somerset but obviously that’s a fair bit of travel. They got me through with 100%.

The couple of trainers on here may have a space but again it’s travel distance. Closest being EP Training

Best of luck.

Try Wallace Training in London. Or I believe there’s a couple of schools in Guildford (but no idea on how good or bad)

Try EP training

cheers for the help guys, distance to a point isn’t to much of an issue, its more about finding a good training company and an early date.

Give us a ring tomorrow We should have some mod4 spare next week in Chelmsford. Just pay the test fee only don’t worry about the training.

You will pass don’t worry