Driver cleanliness Days Vs Trampers

Why is it ? Ive had a hot sweaty in London then parked up on an industrial estate in North Hampshire , I managed to have a full strip down wash with the aid of
A kettle , water , washing up bowl , soap+flannel , shower gel for hair and of course a towel .
Yet we have a day worker who looks like he’s been on the road all week with no washing
P/s he usually finishes 5/6pm as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Why is it ? Ive had a hot sweaty in London then parked up on an industrial estate in North Hampshire , I managed to have a full strip down wash with the aid of
A kettle , water , washing up bowl , soap+flannel , shower gel for hair and of course a towel .
Yet we have a day worker who looks like he’s been on the road all week with no washing

Was that you I saw in Basingstoke tipping a bowl over you on the catwalk and scrubbing your nackers?

Les Shoes:

blue estate:

Was that you I saw in Basingstoke tipping a bowl over you on the catwalk and scrubbing your nackers?

I should hope not unless Bordon has moved lately [emoji6]

I’ve had 2 showers today, one 9am after loading this morning (and sweating like ■■■■) before I set off.
Second one tonight same thing same place, at 7.30 pm.

Letting the tramper side of things down, as we never wash apparentlly and when we do it’s wet wipes. :smiley:

blue estate:

I’m not sure if you want a round of applause for managing to keep yourself clean.

But it stands to reason that someone who is planning on staying out will have the facilities and desire to sort it out ‘on the road’ rather than waiting to go home for a warm shower. I don’t carry a kettle (but have a jetboil), nor do I carry soap and a flannel…

Rather than slag off your colleague online (for some stange way of showing off that you clean yourself) why not tell him to his face you think he is a scruffy sod. But we all know you won’t!

I’m sorry but to suggest a tramper is cleaner than a day driver is just laughable , and I should know having done both in the same year

Bravo sir, Bravo. You are an upstanding model to others on this forum. May I go as far as to say…a hero :wink:

I put on a clean pair of pants every morning, what more do you want?

switchlogic:
Bravo sir, Bravo. You are an upstanding model to others on this forum. May I go as far as to say…a hero :wink:

Hey…what about me and me TWO showers? :neutral_face:
:laughing:

Yeah Rob but in the shower you’re supposed to soap it not stroke it :smiley:

Beau Nydel:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beau Nydel:

Why do you think I have 2 a day?
:laughing:

I once did some agency cover for a ferry trailer company in Hull. The truck I was given was a trampers and the net above the bunk was full of ■■■■ bottles, safe to say I didn’t kip on the bunk with my boots on that day