Driver Bitchiness

Blade39x:
It seems to have calmed down for now. Had a word with one of the guys in the office and guess what, they don’t seem to have any knowledge of any issues they have with me, and the person in question seems to have all of a sudden become my friend (surprise surprise).

Thanks for all of the support and info guys. Nice to see that most of us stick together :smiley:

Nice one matey, good to hear!

Blade39x:
It seems to have calmed down for now. Had a word with one of the guys in the office and guess what, they don’t seem to have any knowledge of any issues they have with me, and the person in question seems to have all of a sudden become my friend (surprise surprise).

Thanks for all of the support and info guys. Nice to see that most of us stick together :smiley:

A lot of the time if you confront them in a quiet and dark part of the yard :wink: and ask them what their problem is direct to their face they don’t know what to say and will come out with some bull [zb] about it not being them with the problem but “someone else” and it’s “only what I’ve heard”. When they see that you’re no push-over and won’t take any crap off them they often have a habit of leaving you alone and becoming really friendly with you from there on.