Driver arrested for murder

dozy:
great response from the company , showing why they are no1 , no burying there head in the sand like other companies do,

Now it may be a slip up or it may be deliberate, who knows where old dozy is concerned, but that name in the picture doesn’t match the last name you “accidentally” uploaded in a picture

Is dozy real?.. I thought it was someone playing about, can’t believe anyone could go stumble through this job like he claims. I look at his posts an think, entertaining troll!! Does anyone on here actually know the man?

dbk23:
Is dozy real?.. I thought it was someone playing about

My personal opinion, and im not basing this on anything specific just a gut feeling, is that dozy is an alter ego of someone whos already a member on here. Not in the way the troll infestation used to be but I just feel its a made up persona

The-Snowman:

dozy:
great response from the company , showing why they are no1 , no burying there head in the sand like other companies do,

Now it may be a slip up or it may be deliberate, who knows where old dozy is concerned, but that name in the picture doesn’t match the last name you “accidentally” uploaded in a picture

I figured that was who it was from, not to.

njl:
I figured that was who it was from, not to.

Now you mention it, I see it too

■■■■ you! :laughing:

The-Snowman:

dbk23:
Is dozy real?.. I thought it was someone playing about

My personal opinion, and im not basing this on anything specific just a gut feeling, is that dozy is an alter ego of someone whos already a member on here. Not in the way the troll infestation used to be but I just feel its a made up persona

Spartacus_3.jpg

I AM DOZY. :sunglasses:

Tried a shortcut through the Woolworth ferry tonight being Friday, but still can’t get home to the Mrs and my steak dinner.
Bloody stobards wish I was a hospital porter.

dozy:

Do you wear that hard hat in the pub aswell?

ezydriver:

dozy:

Yeah Dozy they’re so long No.1 till they don’t get you home for Friday.

ezydriver:

dozy:

It’s Friday, YMCA theme night at the local “men’s club”, maybe there’s an altogether different meaning to his “steak dinner” on a Friday?

I’d be more concerned about how he drives with that massive hand? :open_mouth: