Driver apps

Looking for suggestions for an app for iPhone that keeps you up to date with driver hours,working time etc etc ? Tia

The laws don’t change often enough to need an app to keep you updated; you don’t really need anything more than…
gov.uk/guidance/drivers-hou … s-vehicles
Plus there are free drivers hours guides made by training providers, try searching “free downloads drivers hours”

If you meant an app for inputting your hours so the app can keep you right, I believe Logistics UK (FTA) have one, but your company needs a tacho contract with them to make this work, and it only gets 3.1 out of 5 on the reviews.

Anyway, I have my own app for that, works on all platforms, cheaply available from a wide variety of sources, I call it Pen&Paper :laughing:

For years I used a simple kitchen timer to count down daily driver hours and for a daily rest just to get a rough idea on the hours.
Then verify it by scrolling through the tachograph machine.

I used to use the trucker timer app. Found it very useful especially for things like keeping to your WTD breaks, weekly and fortnightly etc. Can be fine tuned to your phone’s GPS and type of tacho your using so it automatically changes to drive when moving, cross hammers when stopped.

Thanks for all replies :smiley:

The kitchen timer is useful for counting down daily rest in case the alarm clock fails to go off on your phone or other devices.

Zac_A:
The laws don’t change often enough to need an app to keep you updated; you don’t really need anything more than…
gov.uk/guidance/drivers-hou … s-vehicles
Plus there are free drivers hours guides made by training providers, try searching “free downloads drivers hours”

If you meant an app for inputting your hours so the app can keep you right, I believe Logistics UK (FTA) have one, but your company needs a tacho contract with them to make this work, and it only gets 3.1 out of 5 on the reviews.

Anyway, I have my own app for that, works on all platforms, cheaply available from a wide variety of sources, I call it Pen&Paper :laughing:

Don’t overlook these little beauties.Tried n trusted for aeons.googleadservices.com/pagead … IIB&adurl=