Drive safe out there tonight lad's and lasses

I didn’t have a bad run in the end. Plenty of weight on both ways and no traffic issues whatever. Quite a relief all in all …

Did W Wales to Brum and back with a DD - no major probs!!

largebloke1969:
have these bell ends no brains??

You will find conclusive evidence from many threads in this forum that would confirm your suspicions regarding some of our fellow professionals… :wink:

As far as I know everything made it through OK but very late. I had a short run up to Eurocentral loaded and came back empty, had to back off a few clicks in places but thankfully the wind had died back quite a bit before I started back. Planner said its at drivers’ discretion if you feel you should stop or turn back then do so, just let us know.

I made it to Southwaite services last night that was enough proper rough they shut M6 at jct 40 due to the wind phoned my colleague who left earlier than me how is it I asked its fine he said passed 2 tipped over on Shap 1 at Carlise but its ok :unamused: Clearly its not ok !

Came out of Dover yesterday lunch time :sunglasses: never had it that bad :open_mouth: A20/M20 as M2 was shut! :unamused: up the M26/25/40 rough as ■■■■! :smiley: parked at Warwick for a quick 45/ shower/ KFC! Had 1.25 hours driving so decided for a quiet industrial estate outta the wind! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: just took that load to Linwood and reloaded Glasgow and counted four on their sides at tebay, shap and wherever. :unamused: made Carlisle for this evenings nine hours off :smiley: stay safe peoples, tomorrow is wacky races :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: AKA FRIDAY :wink:

Must have been wild in ■■■■■■■ last night. Passed one of ARR Craibs on its side at Carlisle, an Eldis over at Southwaite, a Nightfreight and Pegasus Express on their sides right beside each other at Shap and a JBT over further down at Shap. Hope everyone got out uninjured.