Drink/Drug Testing

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I only drink diesel and coffee nation ( but not together ) will i be ok ■■?

44 Tonne Ton:

Silver_Surfer:
Drink testing is fair enough but if you smoke 1 joint it can test positive for months after which would be a bit harsh losing your job over…

There’s a wee trick that helps ya dodge that bullet…don’t smoke weed!

Yeah, but, I want to…

Silver_Surfer:
Drink testing is fair enough but if you smoke 1 joint it can test positive for months after which would be a bit harsh losing your job over…

Not in my experience. I had 4 joints the night before a pheasant took out my windscreen. Had to get a lift back to yard and drug tested. Nothing shown.

pavaroti:

Silver_Surfer:

Not in my experience. I had 4 joints the night before a pheasant took out my windscreen. Had to get a lift back to yard and drug tested. Nothing shown.

That’s because THC takes time to work through your system, being fat soluble rather than water soluble. Had you smoked them a week earlier they would almost certainly have shown up if you were tested, and a regular cannabis user can test positive for as long as 90 days after quitting.

Train driver sacked for holiday cannabis

Published Date: 07 June 2002
A TRAIN driver sacked for admitting he had smoked cannabis while on holiday yesterday claimed a moral victory after an industrial tribunal ruled he was unfairly dismissed.
Alan Robertson confessed that he had used the drug two months before the train he was driving was involved in a minor accident at Edinburgh’s Waverley Station. An employment tribunal ruled the company was wrong to sack Robertson, from Inverness, but decided that he should not be allowed to return to his job because he had contributed to his dismissal.

Weed only stays in your system for months if you are a very heavy smoker on a regular basis. for the odd joint or 2 it comes out your system pretty quick. much the same as drink.

Interesting. Please note I no longer smoke, 5 years + now. And like alot of ex smokers despise the habit. :sunglasses:

Mike-C:
Statistically you are more likley to be killed by a sober copper or soldier than a drunken lorry driver.

Especially if your in the Al-qaeda, after all its their job. :sunglasses:

pavaroti:
Interesting. Please note I no longer smoke, 5 years + now. And like alot of ex smokers despise the habit. :sunglasses:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

On that basis, no doubt you despise people who still have ■■■ too. :wink:

Trukkertone:
I only drink diesel and coffee nation ( but not together ) will i be ok ■■?

You can afford to drink Diesel?

I have rare single malts that cost less.

–bob–:
Weed only stays in your system for months if you are a very heavy smoker on a regular basis. for the odd joint or 2 it comes out your system pretty quick. much the same as drink.

Crack only stays in the system for about three days :wink:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

–bob–:

Yeah, but those 3 days were the best of my life . . .

schrodingers cat:

Mike-C:
Statistically you are more likley to be killed by a sober copper or soldier than a drunken lorry driver.

Especially if your in the Al-qaeda, after all its their job. :sunglasses:

I meant as an innocent. And my statistics are still correct.

It’s always funny to here someone’s non - drug experience become a 'real drug experience :exclamation: :exclamation:

For you Luke, I really don’t think that you would take an animal tranquilliser (Ketamine)
especially with the runs you have to do :exclamation: :exclamation: Going missing for a day or two whilst bladdered on the gear is something that always needed fore planning :wink: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn

Chas:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

–bob–:

Yeah, but those 3 days were the best of my life . . .

:laughing:

A rock a day helps you work rest and play.

Harry Monk:

pavaroti:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

On that basis, no doubt you despise people who still have ■■■ too. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

–bob–:

That’s why there is such a heroin problem in uk jails as that only stays in the system for a couple of days

kr79:

–bob–:

That’s why there is such a heroin problem in uk jails as that only stays in the system for a couple of days

They can check for heroin use by doing a hair test .

I think cocaine is the same

kr79:
I think cocaine is the same

I think most drugs can be detected by hair test , but if you knock the barrier down at Sainsburys or

somewhere similar they wont go to all that trouble , a simple urine test with a dip card will show them

the basics such as if you have used recently . Heroin makes some peoples eyes change colour slightly ,

its quite strange when it first happens so I have been told. :exclamation: