Driffield from Peterborough

Heading up A1M. Is it better to go across the M62 and cut up through Howden on the A164 or better to go around York and then A166? Anything to watch out for? Running not very heavy at 14ft

Howden , but I normally go into goole for fuel / Tesco canteen for cheap fuel , watch lay-bys round there as had curtain cut on way up to Driffield with back door open , thick as big ■■■■ , people from Yorkshire , up there with the sheep shaggers

Go Howden , its much easier (and flatter)

dozy:
Howden , but I normally go into goole for fuel / Tesco canteen for cheap fuel , watch lay-bys round there as had curtain cut on way up to Driffield with back door open , thick as big [zb] , people from Yorkshire , up there with the sheep shaggers

Think you maybe playing with fire dozy :laughing:

dozy:
Howden , but I normally go into goole for fuel / Tesco canteen for cheap fuel , watch lay-bys round there as had curtain cut on way up to Driffield with back door open , thick as big [zb] , people from Yorkshire , up there with the sheep shaggers

Think you maybe playing with fire dozy :laughing:

So where is the font of knowledge from Driffield when Trucknet is so desperately waiting on every word he utters. Has the font of knowledge lost a connection to the internet meaning he has no way of repeating everything he reads on Google?

Its ok I made it in and out again.

Passed a statue in Howden. Can only assume it was of Conor? I put a well worn spare hi-viz on it and left a Sainsburys bag with clothes/plastic box of multiple charging leads and other sundry agency stuff to complete the tribute to our resident agency legend.

toonsy:

Passed a statue in Howden. Can only assume it was of Conor? I put a well worn spare hi-viz on it and left a Sainsburys bag with clothes/plastic box of multiple charging leads and other sundry agency stuff to complete the tribute to our resident agency legend.

Scarecrow.jpg

Wheel Nut:

toonsy:

That really is Conor’s double.

robbo99.:
So where is the font of knowledge from Driffield when Trucknet is so desperately waiting on every word he utters. Has the font of knowledge lost a connection to the internet meaning he has no way of repeating everything he reads on Google?

Was nice and warm in bed like I am every morning at 10am.

Conor:

robbo99.:

Was nice and warm in bed like I am every morning at 10am.

Bit like most benefit bashers, spend all day in bed,an then up at lunch time…

biggriffin:

Except on…

Wednesday’s when he gets rudely awakened by the dustmen.

biggriffin:

Yep…spend all day in bed banging your missus.

Conor:

biggriffin:

Yep…spend all day in bed banging your missus.

Zinger :laughing:

A put down i use all the time along with “your mum” type stuff :laughing: