Drawings from past to future

new year then

taking some cake :grimacing: ,that you can ,if you have a Bedford

hi bma, do you use any form of magnification when drawing finer detail ?.. great pics as usual :wink:

I’ve been drawing with pencil and charcoal for a few years in my spare time. I go to shows, take photos, and use them to draw from. Here’s my latest - both taken at Gaydon last year. I’d love one day to give up HGV driving and draw full time, but not sure if I’ll ever make it. I keep working towards it though, hopefully selling prints and/or originals online and at shows.

I do cars too.

Excellent stuff Ezy

you know the point

still alive :grimacing:

Nice to see you back again great as usual

Oops double post :open_mouth:

Great to see you back BMA looking forward to seeing more of your excellent artwork :smiley: .Hope you are keeping well cheers Ray

thank,s

Hi BMA to use a Scottish term that’s a stoater like the way you have the TK and the 141 together :smiley: cheers Ray

just for fun

bma.finland:
0just for fun

How’s it going bma ? Hope you are well and the lager beer is good hic! hic! :wink: :sunglasses: I see that Finland has joined the " A team" at last ( NATO) and not before time I may say ! Though it’s dangerous times we are in and this war is something we could all do without ! Best Regards Dennis.

He’ll be preparing the Longship for sea as it is the start of the Pillaging and Plundering season up and down the Baltic ! :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley: Cheers bennku Dennis.

just loading the muschrooms for the trip now :smiley:

bma.finland:
0 just loading the mushrooms for the trip now :smiley:

I often wondered how the Vikings got into plundering mode before Carlsberg lager was invented so now we know it was those Red Mushrooms with the white dots on fried for breakfast !! “Right where’s me helmet and axe and who’s carrying me through the surf to the ship no way am I getting my feet wet” ! Another fine drawing Benkku you are a Star ! Kind Regards Dennis.

Another good truck artist who drives for Harrison’s, cant mind his name off hand Andrew ? but he gave us a collection for our office wall, Buzzer