Drawings from past to future

and 141

fixed abit

Skannaus_20210417 (3).jpg and more wood :open_mouth:

Skannaus_20210420 (5).jpg norway

Thanks for sharing your excellent artwork I always enjoy looking at your drawings keep up the brilliant work Cheers Ray :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thank,s

just thinking

still alive :grimacing:

Hi BMA good to see you back. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hope you’re well. cheers Ray

i,m ok ,just to much to do :open_mouth:

bma.finland:
0 i,m ok ,just to much to do :open_mouth:[/quote
Not surprising that Bennku is too busy to log on and post his fantastic drawings of HGV’s it is the height of the Viking raiding season and he will be out in his longship pillaging and “molesting” and getting ■■■■■■ on lager up and down the Baltic ! Cheers Benkku Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

This is a shot of the new longship I had built for Benkku seen here on it’s way to Finland prior to the start of that years pillaging season ! :wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :angry: :angry: :angry: :imp:

near to now

Hi BMA, Your drawings are amazing…
I spent all my childhood drawing trucks to the point that i am unable to draw anything else now that i am older…
Maybe I could “steal” my favorite drawing for my next Tattoo!?
I had this done earlier this year but maybe the next one should be an actual truck!!!

jep keep on trucking

Hi BMA good to see you back with your excellent artwork.Wishing you all the best for Christmas and New year cheers Ray :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bma.finland:
0 jep keep on trucking

I agree with stargazer148 - great to see you posting your excellent drawings again.

and now he goes

Merry Christmas Benkku!

Ro :smiley:

the same to you