dragons den.......................

just watching a programme on dragons den duncan bannatyne and he seems a top bloke and really interesting.

:laughing:

jessicas dad:
just watching a programme on dragons den duncan bannatyne and he seems a top bloke and really interesting.

I saw all 5 of those insights into the Dragons Den folks and was impressed by the way they had the guts to take some of those initial gambles.

Fair play to them - they work long hours and deserve the trappings of their success.

For each one of those folks who successfully gambled, I’ll bet there are hundreds of unsuccessful ones who went belly up :exclamation:

jessicas dad:

Are you trying to wind jammy up? :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

gsm31:

jessicas dad:

Are you trying to wind jammy up? :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

not at all its just that going from an ice cream man to 331 million is bloody good going and he seem a good family type of fella.

When I worked for F&F’s in Stockton he used to fill his car up there and chat to the drivers, at the time he worked for Sparks bakery loading their bread vans, but to give himself extra spends he’d go to the local car auctions and buy and sell a bit. It was there that he spotted two ice cream vans going under the hammer, had an idea and the rest as they say is history.

Salt of the earth that guy great family man well done duncan !.

jammymutt:

Why do I get the impression that he doesn’t mean that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:

look to fair he seems a good guy now if im honest somebody said he is your brother but i dont belive em but if you have some gossip then lets know. :wink:

We have a similar surname but we are NOT related that was just a joke that went wrong my surname is Ballantyne looks the same but isnt.

Personally I couldnt give a ■■■■ about the guy but thats only because people mistake our surnames all the time.

Im actually related to Theo Pathitis he is a cousin of a cousin of a third time removed brother of a sister that once bought a cup of coffee from a sister of his cousin in law who worked with my borthers mother who fixed his cae once.

Duncan WHO? never heard of him.

jammymutt:
We have a similar surname but we are NOT related that was just a joke that went wrong my surname is Ballantyne looks the same but isnt.

Personally I couldnt give a [zb] about the guy but thats only because people mistake our surnames all the time.

Im actually related to Theo Pathitis he is a cousin of a cousin of a third time removed brother of a sister that once bought a cup of coffee from a sister of his cousin in law who worked with my borthers mother who fixed his cae once.

Duncan WHO? never heard of him.

i am actually peter jones in disguise trying to keep a low profile driving a lorry. :wink:

and i know for a fact that wheelnut has a huge crush on deborah meaden. :wink:

You have to admire Mutty’s stamina with a joke. :wink:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=brother

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=brother