Dqc card

I passed my class 2 a few weeks back and I have not yet recieved my license back! But I recieved my DQC card today and on the back the categories like on a driving license state I have c and c1 but I’m confused as to why it says I have c1+e and c+e aswell :confused:

ashman145:
I passed my class 2 a few weeks back and I have not yet recieved my license back! But I recieved my DQC card today and on the back the categories like on a driving license state I have c and c1 but I’m confused as to why it says I have c1+e and c+e aswell :confused:

Hi ashman145,

I think that’ll be because you only need one DQC card to cover you (for DCPC purposes) for all those licence categories.

Obviously, you can only drive the licence categories actually mentioned and as per the conditions on your driving licence.

I did think that because part of the cpc training covered artics so I wondered if it was as you say covered for dcpc purposes only because the syllabus covers both

But thanks for clearing that up for me Dave! :slight_smile:

ashman145:

As dieseldave says, your DCPC covers all the C family categories. If you go on to take a C1E or CE test, the card confirms you have the necessary DCPC to drive vehicles in these categories commercially.