DQC Card

Hey guys,

I passed my mod 4 on the 22nd of last month and have been waiting on my CPC card to come back since. After reading a thread on here which said the DVSA was having problems with their system I phoned up last Wednesday and they confirmed it and said it should get it soon.

On the GOV licence check will it show the DQC card info when it has been issued in the ‘CPC and Digital Tachograph Card’ section?

I want to get into driving work ASAP but the agency I went to last week said they’d want me to have the card before giving me work and I’m unsure if I should phone up the DVSA again especially as it’s getting close to Christmas.

Definitely ring. You’ve paid for it. Just be polite

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Depending on the client they put you with from the agency, don’t be surprised if they also want to see all 3 cards

That’s very frustrating your card isn’t back to pick up Christmas work

Mine took 4 weeks to arrive. You will notice it will add the other parts of the page on checking your license online with YouGov View or share your driving licence information - GOV.UK

I was checking it everyday, from the time the page was added, mine arrived 2 days later.