DQC card

Hi all

I passed my Mod 4 in January, sent my licence off to update my cat c entitlement, and also applied for a digital tacho card. Licence and tacho card came on Friday. Is there something else i needed to send to get my DQC/CPC card? I presume i don’t need to wait for the card to come before i can drive? I still have the CPC pass certificate!

Cheers

I assume you have passed mod 2 and 4 already?

If so then you can legally drive with the pass certificate, however most agencies and companies will insist on seeing the card itself.

NickW88:
I assume you have passed mod 2 and 4 already?

If so then you can legally drive with the pass certificate, however most agencies and companies will insist on seeing the card itself.

Hi
Yes, everything passed. Just wasn’t sure if i needed to send anything off to get the card.

DQC is done electronically so nothing for the driver to do

Can get cocked up if examiner does not do procedure right so if too long call DVSA CPC hotline 0191 201 8112 - think thats the right number …

ROG:
DQC is done electronically so nothing for the driver to do

Can get cocked up if examiner does not do procedure right so if too long call DVSA CPC hotline 0191 201 8112 - think thats the right number …

Thanks Rog. Just being a bit impatient i think. :smiley:

Should arrive in less than 3 weeks. They say to call if you haven’t received it within that time frame. Believe me I was far more impatient!

I had to order a replacement licence and DQC the other week and both were ordered on the Friday and arrived on the Wednesday. A bit different as they are replacements I know but I would have expected you to have received them by now

NickW88:
Should arrive in less than 3 weeks. They say to call if you haven’t received it within that time frame. Believe me I was far more impatient!

I had to order a replacement licence and DQC the other week and both were ordered on the Friday and arrived on the Wednesday. A bit different as they are replacements I know but I would have expected you to have received them by now

Hi
The licence and digi card turned up in just under a week. That’s what made me wonder about the DQC card.

Hi
Update. DQC card turned up today. So that’s Just over two weeks from passing Mod4.

Think that’s about how long mine took. If I remember rightly the DQC turned up on a Friday and my licence on the Monday after, passed CPC and licence on same day