Dpd

Has anyone any info on dpd line haul thinking of binning this tramping lark after 35 years. And seeing out my time doing some trunking I know agency’s are advertising jobs for them but they want you to be self employed , dpd are advertising direct so that’s the preferred route

Read the DPD driving assessment thread on here.

Opinions are divided!!

I work there. Fantastic job. Best place I’ve worked.

Others hate the place apparently, without even having worked there!!

Horses for courses!

Robbo919:
Has anyone any info on dpd line haul thinking of binning this tramping lark after 35 years. And seeing out my time doing some trunking I know agency’s are advertising jobs for them but they want you to be self employed , dpd are advertising direct so that’s the preferred route

Which hub/depot you interested in?
I’m at Hinckley.
PM if need more info
As Swordsy says it easy, not much handball, usually pump truck if you have to do any loading. no rush to get any where.

Robbo919:

The main point of discussion seems to be loo breaks. Don’t bother if you need a pee every hour or so.
I have done some night trunking via an agency, and if I was interested in signing up for a full time job anywhere, I’d seriously consider this. It’s a doss IMHO.

Very procedural with lots of do’s & dont’s the work is very easy and the kit is good & very well maintained, quite a busy impressive set up to be fair.