DPD

Anyone waiting on a parcel today? This clown totally messed up my easy Friday night o/t… wondered why Mortlake Rd was closed most of the night…cabbage! Not my picture btw

Proper job.

Delayed Pilfered Damaged… he’s ticked 2 out of 3 boxes for company name bingo :laughing:

A good entry…

For ‘Bridge clonk of the year’ (normally won by Eddie).

Any attempt with a 15+ at at 14 is a worthy effort.

yourhavingalarf:
A good entry…

For ‘Bridge clonk of the year’ (normally won by Eddie).

Any attempt with a 15+ at at 14 is a worthy effort.

That bridge is 14’ 9" [emoji6]

slowlane:
Delayed Pilfered Damaged… he’s ticked 2 out of 3 boxes for company name bingo :laughing:

That is a quality acronym :laughing:

What height are those DPD trailers? 16ft? 16ft2?

DickyNick:

At least 16’ judging by them next to our 15’ 11" ones. Oddly no parcels fell out unless they got pinched. No idea where in the country this is.

They should use curtainsiders as those just bend a bit not crumple. :slight_smile:

trevHCS:

DickyNick:

At least 16’ judging by them next to our 15’ 11" ones. Oddly no parcels fell out unless they got pinched. No idea where in the country this is.

They should use curtainsiders as those just bend a bit not crumple. :slight_smile:

A205 South Circular, left over Kew Bridge

Actrosman:

trevHCS:

DickyNick:

A205 South Circular, left over Kew Bridge

If he stayed on Kew road and went passed Kew gardens to the A316 he would have been alright :wink: I take my truck down there

That’s the part and parcel of being a bridge basher. :laughing:

Drempels:

slowlane:

That is a quality acronym :laughing:

Actually that’s a backronym :laughing: Still good though, probably better than Dented Punctured Dumped :laughing: DPD is not really an acronym as you can’t say it as a word, unless you can in german :laughing:

Deliver Parcels Destroyed.

Thank you [emoji4]

Dense Professional Driver

Drivers prefer damage…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk