DPD

Had a look about but unable to find any info, so, any current info re: pay / hours etc on DPD Class 1 trunking work would be appreciated. Thanks.

I did nights…

For them some years ago. Down to the hub, drop the trailer, go to sleep for five+ hours, pick up the trailer and return to your depot.

Easy peasy work.

You have to like Mercedes trucks cos you won’t get to drive anything else.

No idea at all what it pays.

You’ve not looked very hard have you… there’s a good few driving jobs @ DPD on indeed. Click on them and amazingly it tells you craic.

SouthEastCashew:
You’ve not looked very hard have you… there’s a good few driving jobs @ DPD on indeed. Click on them and amazingly it tells you craic.

What the job advert tells you and what the reality is are all too often polar opposites.

Here you go took me all of 30 seconds

careers.dpd.co.uk/vacancies/vac … sults.aspx

pierrot 14:

Salary - Competitive

Will work any 5 from 7 shifts with variable start and finish times

Doesn’t really answer the ops question does it. :unamused:

xichrisxi:

pierrot 14:

Salary - Competitive

Will work any 5 from 7 shifts with variable start and finish times

Doesn’t really answer the ops question does it. :unamused:

Maybe not in the ad, but you take note of what’s on offer in your area them call the HR for more info, wages, hours, conditions etc.
He said he had a look about and couldn’t find “any info”, as I said took me all of 30secs. Posted what I found, now it’s up to the OP to take it from there.

Mark500:
Had a look about but unable to find any info, so, any current info re: pay / hours etc on DPD Class 1 trunking work would be appreciated. Thanks.

Need inform if need go to toilet.

When I signed up with an agency, I told them the minimum I’d work for. I knew they had DPD on their books - but in four years with that agency - I never once got assigned to DPD. (Nor Polypipe, Nobbies, and Canute - come to that.)

Same roads every night.
No stopping for coffees etc.
Want a ■■■■■? Better phone up and ask first.

Tbh all next day delivery firms are the same. It’s not a bad job if you can hack the boredom. I tried it for a week and hated it.

SouthEastCashew:

Yes, I am aware of that obviously, but, I’m after specific’s ie: hours pw/ rate of pay / annual salary, t&c’s etc etc…

Mark500:

Apply for job .
Get answers at interview.
If not suitable turn down job offer.
Apply some where else

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Applied for a night trunk there ages ago, never heard back from them. Money was nothing special, I think £31k a year. Not mega money for London.