DPD Oldbury - Ltd; What Agency?

Hi, im looking for an agency that works with that site on LTD.
I tried Staff Assist, Kovacs without luck.

Ltd not happening due to the size of the client which means you have to be inside IR35 so if you want to work there you’ll need to accept you’re going to be on PAYE.

while on the subject of DPD…does anyone know if they take on part-time drivers? i’d be looking for 3 days a week.

carryfast-yeti:
while on the subject of DPD…does anyone know if they take on part-time drivers? i’d be looking for 3 days a week.

I’m almost sure at Hinckley they do but it’s more like Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon. I’m almost certain I’ve seen that advertised before.

thanks toonsy…it’s Hinckley i would be looking at…but not those shifts!

carryfast-yeti:

Give them a try, like I say I don’t know if they’d do it for weekdays but it’s worth an ask? They always seem to have agency in so see no reason why they couldn’t chop some of them to give the shifts to a permanent employee?

I guess maybe part of the problem is part time weekdays stuff is taken up by thise winding down or not long past retirement. That’s the way it seems to work at my place.

toonsy:

carryfast-yeti:

Give them a try, like I say I don’t know if they’d do it for weekdays but it’s worth an ask? They always seem to have agency in so see no reason why they couldn’t chop some of them to give the shifts to a permanent employee?

I guess maybe part of the problem is part time weekdays stuff is taken up by thise winding down or not long past retirement. That’s the way it seems to work at my place.

i’m winding down :slight_smile: got a couple of bonuses coming soon…i’ll give them a try in the new year

Anyone know the agency at DPD Oldbury please?

Thanks

Speedy Duck:
Anyone know the agency at DPD Oldbury please?

Thanks

They use a few specially during the busy periods. A friend of mine does a few shifts when its quiet at our place. He is with extra personnel.

Extra Personel does not accept/takie ltd. drivers.
Maybe the begining of the next year.

Do you know any other agency that takes LTD in this part of B’ham, please?

I would be interested to know your experiences as Ltd? Have you had work recently as Ltd? What financial benefit did you see after paying all your taxes, holidays and pension contributions?

topno:
Extra Personel does not accept/takie ltd. drivers.
Maybe the begining of the next year.

Do you know any other agency that takes LTD in this part of B’ham, please?

Staffco
HGV Class 1 Driver g.co/kgs/f8vGNc

bentons haulage

Onpoint
Lts global also accept ltd

stu675:
I would be interested to know your experiences as Ltd? Have you had work recently as Ltd? What financial benefit did you see after paying all your taxes, holidays and pension contributions?

Conor is usually your man for all things positive about going Ltd, I’m sure he’ll be here soon.

I left Oldbury years ago and they would only allow old timers to go part time.

That was a long time ago though and things have since changed a bit. Hinckley got my name from somewhere and rang me up asking to go back. I asked for a 4 day week Tue-Fri and they agreed. I ended up turning it down in the end for various reasons. Mainly earning 4 quid an hour more at Royal Mail.

Terry T:
I ended up turning it down in the end for various reasons. Mainly earning 4 quid an hour more at Royal Mail.

They are on £15 an hour on the contract, DPD drivers felt betrayed at the beginning of the year, after managment had told them that payment will not be further reviewed.
There is not many vacancies in there at the moment available due to very quiet period (unusually for this time of day )
I tried Stafco on ltd, they seem to be very quiet and the way they booking drivers does not suit me.
Any other option unlimited company? Any agency?