DPD Oldbury Agencies

Hi fellow truckers, I have a simple Q could you let me know what driver agencies supply DPD in Oldbury west mids as IM with a agency for last 4-5 weeks but they booked me in for a Sunday shift, when I attended there was no record of me being booked in at DPD, so contacted my agency thinking I would be guarantied my min 8 hours but 2 weeks later still arguing to get it, so think its time to change agencies as like DPD but not this agency.
Thanks for any help.

Have you thought about asking DPD for a job? If they know your face you might have a chance?

Can’t help you on the agency front. Maybe try calling nearby agencies? West Brom area is probably a good bet (if it’s the depot right by the M5).

Purestaff birmingham .

Also an agency where you come out of DPD under M5 , turn right onto main road , 1/4 mile on right . cant remember their name .

Is a terrible job tho , sometimes 20 drivers sat in canteen all night waiting for name to be called . yukpoo

And be sure to understand Urdu when ya pull in at security at hub 3…

Thanks for the replies i shall check those 2 agencies out, i have aplied for a full time job but only at this new (crap) agency for 6 weeks and DPD wont take you on untill youve done 3 months+ as agency charge them finders fee. Got to agree Urdoo would be an advantage :laughing:
Any one know of any other agencies that surply DPD oldbury?

boredwivdrivin:
Is a terrible job tho , sometimes 20 drivers sat in canteen all night waiting for name to be called . yukpoo

You’re getting paid though right ?

I enquired with Best Connection in West Brom last year about agency work at DPD and they said they put people in there every day. I’ve always got on with Best in West Brom and would recommend them.