Dpd Hinckley

Anyone know what these are like to work for?
Any information appreciated

Don’t know.
But I do know know where I work we usually drop a pallet or so a day off at dpd in irlam .
We print labels off at our base label the boxes ranges from 40 to 100 depending .then one of us will drop them.off at dpd irlam . But we don’t anymore been told due to health saftety all packages have to be collected.
Was talking to dpd transit driver other day who collected them. Said it’s added about another 7 collections on his round as most company’s used to pop in during the day drop them.off

Very procedural with lots of do’s & dont’s but the work is very easy and the kit is very good, quite a busy impressive set up to be fair.

Thanks guys, yes if the work is easy, I’ll put up with all that. I worked for them on the agency, years ago at Wednesbury, it was a different name then, I can’t remember what they were called, there were a few nights I did absolutely nothing, no there’s an easy job!

I have a couple of mates on for DPD and they spend half their life in the canteen [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started here in January. Easiest job I’ve had. No stress.
Depends on shift but I’m on Saturday to Wednesday. Roster 2 which is 11am starts changing every week untill 13:45 then back to 11am.
No harm in applying. induction counts towards CPC

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Brilliant!
Sounds just like my kind of work!

andy187:
Depends on shift but I’m on Saturday to Wednesday. Roster 2 which is 11am starts changing every week untill 13:45 then back to 11am.

That’s it in a nutshell. Mainly trunking, decker work (watch out for the 600 low bridges in the area) lots of sitting around bored, by far not the worst job I’ve ever had

johnteller:

andy187:

That’s it in a nutshell. Mainly trunking, decker work (watch out for the 600 low bridges in the area) lots of sitting around bored, by far not the worst job I’ve ever had

Usually straight out now but in peak lots of hanging around.
Do have a couple hours wait at customers,

Lots of reading or take a tablet or laptop

Yep Andy, not too much waiting to go. It’s usually straight out in my experience. The waiting around is usually at the customers. But that’s the same in any 3pl I’ve worked at (tnt being by far the worst)