DPD Hinckley earning

Hi

if anyone knows how much earn hgv 1 driver a contract in DPD■■? per hour? annum?? extra money for evertime?? thx

kris86:
Hi

if anyone knows how much earn hgv 1 driver a contract in DPD■■? per hour? annum?? extra money for evertime?? thx

If your interested in working there,why not contact them yourself and ask the questions direct instead of reading what others have to say,what is good for one might not suit another.
Get the info straight from the horses mouth as the saying goes

I would like to know drivers opinion before apply work i`ve seen advertise but solary is competitive so i ma not sure what i can expect, thx for any anwers

Anybody works there?:smiley:

lolipop:

kris86:
Hi

If your interested in working there,why not contact them yourself and ask the questions direct instead of reading what others have to say,what is good for one might not suit another.
Get the info straight from the horses mouth as the saying goes

I can almost guarantee if you phoned up DPD and inquired what their class 1 drivers are on they would tell you to beat it! That’s extremely sensitive info nowadays for most companies.

I get where the op is coming from, some of these application forms are massive, then you get an assessment… then you finally get to ask questions and find out its crap money you’re gona be ■■■■■■ off. If you ask about money from the get go a lot of employers take a dim view of that.

My first question to any prospective employer is always “how much do you pay?” I don’t go to work for fun. I generally work on the assumption that if a firm doesn’t want to tell you how much they pay from the get go, then they must have something to hide.

hi there

answer to your question is depends if your an outbased driver and which depot your from some drivers are on a 15 hour shift which you come out with £740 per week or you could be on a 8 hour shift which then you would come with about £320 a week anyway mate I wouldn’t bother ■■■■■ firm to work for belive you me …

When i enquired the woman in hr told me that they wont discuss £££££ until i have i have made a sucessfull application and reached interview stage, wouldnt even give a rough idear of ££££.

Maybe they like a basic command of the English language ?