Dp world training

Looks like we’re all gonna have to be trained for containers at work :frowning: as Southampton is our nearest port it will be Dp world
What does the training consist of and how many brain cells do you have removed if you’ve got to many ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You need to be trained for…

Driving into the port and joining an enormously long queue.

Joining another enormously long queue and tapping your collection/delivery details into a computer.

Driving around the port and joining another enormously long queue.

Reversing into an allocated slot and getting out when the machine arrives.

Waving and smilling like an idiot at the machine driver.

Doing up 4 twistys.

Driving out of the port via the gatehouse and putting up with the grumpy ■■■■■■■ taking your outbound paperwork from you.

all the above can of course be done without training ■■■■ it up buttercup

5 minute PowerPoint presentation

I think what he meant was, how to get DP certified for this port.

Try this maybe

dpworldsouthampton.com/vehi … ment-video

Learner driver…

A manager says “Go,” a leader says “Let’s Go” - John Maxwell

SuperMultiBlue:

^^^This^^^…think it’s more like 10 mins, and you get a multi-choice quiz at the end, but it’s pretty much common sense, just another ■■■-covering exercise by DP World…HTH :smiley:

kalim:

I think what he meant was, how to get DP certified for this port.

Try this maybe

dpworldsouthampton.com/vehi … ment-video

Learner driver…

A manager says “Go,” a leader says “Let’s Go” - John Maxwell

Watched and taken test and passed :grimacing: that’s 30 mins of my life lost :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

^^^This^^^…think it’s more like 10 mins, and you get a multi-choice quiz at the end, but it’s pretty much common sense, just another ■■■-covering exercise by DP World…HTH :smiley:

Video is 20 mins test takes about 10mins

Only me that thought this topic would contain advice about handling two men hung like rhinos, some lotion and a go-pro… :open_mouth:

Norfolkinclue1:
Only me that thought this topic would contain advice about handling two men hung like rhinos, some lotion and a go-pro… :open_mouth:

You are not alone. :smiley:

blue estate:

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

Video is 20 mins test takes about 10mins

A test that no-one is allowed to fail …

I love the sort of questions that form these tests. Things like

Q. What should you wear at all times while in operational areas?

A. Clown’s nose, long curly ginger wig and massively oversized shoes.
B. Basque, stockings and suspenders.
C. Safety shoes and hi visibility vest.

Q. When are children allowed on site?

A. Wednesdays.
B. During Ramadan.
C. Never.

Harry Monk:

B. Basque, stockings and suspenders.X

A Wednesdays.
B. During Ramadan.
C. Never.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norfolkinclue1:

The ghost of dipper is around.

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

“pretty much common sense” bugger, how thick am I, it took me 3 goes when I took it couple of years ago :blush:

elsa Lad:

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

“pretty much common sense” bugger, how thick am I, it took me 3 goes when I took it couple of years ago :blush:

Are you a ■■■■■■■? :stuck_out_tongue:

elsa Lad:

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

I took 2 :blush: clicked the wrong speed limit 1st time :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

toonsy:

elsa Lad:

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

Are you a ■■■■■■■? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep it looks that way :blush: :blush:

blue estate:

elsa Lad:

RIPPER:

SuperMultiBlue:

I took 2 :blush: clicked the wrong speed limit 1st time :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your nearly as thick as me :open_mouth:

elsa Lad:

SuperMultiBlue:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Your nearly as thick as me :open_mouth:
[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

Harry Monk:

B. Basque, stockings and suspenders.X

A Wednesdays.
B. During Ramadan.
C. Never.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, obviously we all do that, but normally only on our days off. :wink: