Dozens drown after migrant boat capsizes in Channel

Carryfast:
A bit like the M25 London Border in the Marxists’ dreams.

What does this mean?

Dipster:

Carryfast:

What does this mean?

CarryFast is to TNUK, what a talking lion is to Wittgenstein.

Franglais:

Dipster:

Carryfast:

What does this mean?

CarryFast is to TNUK, what a talking lion is to Wittgenstein.

And Wittgenstein was a beery swine
Who was just as schloshed as Schlegel

There’s nothing Nietzsche couldn’t teach ya
'bout the raising of the wrist
Socrates, himself, was permanently ■■■■■■

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dipster:

Carryfast:

What does this mean?

Switch thinks I live in London not Surrey, so therefore under Marxist Kahn’s rule, because I live inside the M25.

Carryfast:

Dipster:

Carryfast:

What does this mean?

Switch thinks I live in London not Surrey, so therefore under Marxist Kahn’s rule, because I live inside the M25.

Yup, obv London

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Dipster:

Carryfast:

What does this mean?

Yup, obv London

Obviously not.

maproom.net/shop/map-greater-london-districts/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_London_boroughs

Carryfast:
Obviously not.

Maybe it’s because you’re a Londoner that you hate London so. That and the foreigners and homosexuals.

Best wishes my Londoner friend

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Obviously not.

Maybe it’s because you’re a Londoner that you hate London so. That and the foreigners and homosexuals.

It’s obviously your denial of indisputable facts that makes you a laughably bad judge.
Like wanting to populate an already over populated Island with more of the world’s over population problems.
To the point where they would rather risk drowning themselves in the Channel trying to get here than choose any number of far more suitable less populated destinations.
Based on the pretext that we are under populated at 281 per km2.
While our own are told to minimise their procreation and we can’t afford the costs of health care or retirement and we cover more of the best growing climate in the country in housing which obviously won’t help with the food supply.
Let alone when the inevitable nuclear disaster, caused by Bozo’s energy policy, then takes out a significant amount of what food supply we’ve got left and makes much of this small Island uninhabitable.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Obviously not.

And commies. He hates them too.

Dipster:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Obviously not.

And commies. He hates them too.

And…and…and…
Tell you what, make a list of those who arent on his *black* list, itll be quicker.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Obviously not.

It’s obviously your denial of indisputable facts that makes you a laughably bad judge.
Like wanting to populate an already over populated Island with more of the world’s over population problems.
To the point where they would rather risk drowning themselves in the Channel trying to get here than choose any number of far more suitable less populated destinations.
Based on the pretext that we are under populated at 281 per km2.
While our own are told to minimise their procreation and we can’t afford the costs of health care or retirement and we cover more of the best growing climate in the country in housing which obviously won’t help with the food supply.
Let alone when the inevitable nuclear disaster, caused by Bozo’s energy policy, then takes out a significant amount of what food supply we’ve got left and makes much of this small Island uninhabitable.

I am going to definitively put this debate to bed with this highly accurate factual map that proves you’re a Londoner