Downtons

any info like are they clocking up the hors good to work for i no the money cheers

bjd:
any info like are they clocking up the hors good to work for i no the money cheers

There’s a white box top right of the page it says

that’s a really good place to start and within a few looks I got this
/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110347&hilit=downtons

I know its just easy to put Anyone know about !!! but a little research don’t hurt does it ?

What depot you looking at going to?.

nick2008:

bjd:

There’s a white box top right of the page it says

that’s a really good place to start and within a few looks I got this
/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110347&hilit=downtons

I know its just easy to put Anyone know about !!! but a little research don’t hurt does it ?

So if we can all do what nick2008 wants and reframe from using this site as a forum, but as a resource site.
Please do not post any further queries as more than likely some other person may have asked it before in the last 15 years :unamused:

Use the search box if your post is about■■?
Wages
Stobarts
Parking
Cyclists
Overnight allowance
Speed limits
Tacho queries
Coupling up
Overnight bags
Ferries
Route directions
Truck manufacturers
Loads and restraints
Agency’s
Etc…ll

The word you were looking for was “refrain”.

the maoster:

don’t know what his problem is … :unamused: just thought all the OP had to to was actually LOOK and if in doubt still say I’ve looked at the Threads on @&%$ anyone got any more info ffs .

nick2008:

the maoster:

don’t know what his problem is … :unamused: just thought all the OP had to to was actually LOOK and if in doubt still say I’ve looked at the Threads on @&%$ anyone got any more info ffs .

Nick i really dont get why your making comments like these / if you find my post tedious or unnecessary there’s a simple solution don’t answer in fact dont bother reading when you see posts of this type to everyone else thxs for your input

What depot are you looking at as most depots do different work

the maoster:

Was it?
Are you another grammer ■■■■ on a truckers forum!!!

You actully take pride being able to spell better than a truck driver!!!
Well done you :unamused:

Folks on this forum generally drive lorries as opposed to write letters to the Daily Telegraph.
Eh oh, I made a grammar error, how cool do you feel now. STROKER

chester:

the maoster:

Was it?
Are you another grammer ■■■■ on a truckers forum!!!

Well done you :unamused:

Folks on this forum generally drive lorries as opposed to write letters to the Daily Telegraph.
Eh oh, I made a grammar error, how cool do you feel now. STROKER

Agreed, unnecessary in your case, simple miss type or that pesky auto correct maybe but even if you were wrong, you were near enough & we all knew what you meant.

Sometimes I try & help blokes with a bit of advice on that front which I think is ok from time to time if you ain’t being a ■■■■ about it.
Sometimes the OCD has to do it anyway in my defence.

As in the OP is it the hours or the whores you want to know about? :slight_smile:

chester1:
What depot are you looking at as most depots do different work

he’s so ■■■■■■ with my reply he’s missed Nozza’s question :unamused: and will prob miss yours too chester1 … :unamused:

Good firm… and exempt from speed limiters :wink:

altitude:

Not so.

They just peg them at the maximum allowed. Most others are a bit below.

altitude:

don’t be daft all the trucks have working limiters and set at what ever they come home as. why wud they set the limiters high then encourage the drivers to drive economically at 52 mph. any driver on downtons who screams around at 56 are just mugs doing themselves out of up to £100 per month. all the depots in the south east are set at 52.

pm sent chester

Keep your phone in your pocket when your tipping :smiley:

chester1:

altitude:

don’t be daft all the trucks have working limiters and set at what ever they come home as. why wud they set the limiters high then encourage the drivers to drive economically at 52 mph. any driver on downtons who screams around at 56 are just mugs doing themselves out of up to £100 per month. all the depots in the south east are set at 52.

Nearly all.Don’t say nothing though.lol

chester:

You’d actually need to be a truck driver to ask that question, and as you’re so obviously a pre pubescent teenager with a vastly over inflated ego and sense of self importance, then yes I take pride in being able to spell better than you. I imagine that I can do most things in life better than you however, so any sense of pride I may feel is somewhat diminished by virtue of the fact you are irrelevant.

the maoster:

chester:

You’d actually need to be a truck driver to ask that question, and as you’re so obviously a pre pubescent teenager with a vastly over inflated ego and sense of self importance, then yes I take pride in being able to spell better than you. I imagine that I can do most things in life better than you however, so any sense of pride I may feel is somewhat diminished by virtue of the fact you are irrelevant.

What is it with the grammar police on here ? you ask a simple question and get a torrent of waffle about spelling or not using the search button , get over yourselves and while you’re at it get a life

I wasn’t talking to you sonny, so unwind your knicker elastic.