Downtons

Can any one here give me any advice on them just want to know the crack
Many thanks in advance

Theyve got the pets at home contract at Stoke, so only done agency on that job, good trucks easy enough job, and I know of 1 or 2 drivers been there for 5 years plus, so things must be ok

im happy enough :smiley: do a lot of magazine deliverys and job ok decent trucks if you get a newish one,
are you thinking of appling? which depot if so?

sparky13 [len] drives for them on nights. out of shotton paper. he will give you the heads up if you p.m him.

bugcos:
Theyve got the pets at home contract at Stoke, so only done agency on that job, good trucks easy enough job, and I know of 1 or 2 drivers been there for 5 years plus, so things must be ok

I did a shift on there a while back, the guys in the office were really friendly, even when I told them I did,nt have a moffet licence, like they had requested from the agency. They just switched things around and gave me a shift anyway.

Ive done a couple of shifts night trunking for them out of shotton with agency. Easy enough work, helpfull staff and decent tackle.

yorkshire terrier:
im happy enough :smiley: do a lot of magazine deliverys and job ok decent trucks if you get a newish one,
are you thinking of appling? which depot if so?

I"ve been offered a job at Dunstable on tramping Sunday to Thurs .Just got to way up pros and cons with the wife :open_mouth:
But thanks to all that replied

only do nignts, trucks r ok works ok money carnt knock it. good outfit . :wink:

i want to try and get on at leeds depot but last time i asked they were only taking on casual drivers. :confused:

jessicas dad:
i want to try and get on at leeds depot but last time i asked they were only taking on casual drivers. :confused:

you would only last a few days there its a shock you know jessicas grandad, having to work for a living aint it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

jessicas dad:

you would only last a few days there its a shock you know jessicas grandad, having to work for a living aint it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

well actually i dont work for a living anymore. im sort of releying on gordon brown till may 12th. then we will see what is about.

one of the office bods at dunstable as a habit of taliking to drivers like there ■■■■…and if ya a tramper good luck getting back on ya last shift

jessicas dad:

globby 480:

jessicas dad:

well actually i dont work for a living anymore. im sort of releying on gordon brown till may 12th. then we will see what is about.

k

you just keep taking the pills you be ok :grimacing: :grimacing: then you be able to try doing proper work again jd :laughing: :laughing: insted of playing at it :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:

Am i the only one that thinks ‘i’m sure there’s a letter missing from that name’ whenever i see it?

C-Kay:
Am i the only one that thinks ‘i’m sure there’s a letter missing from that name’ whenever i see it?

No I think it all the time. They run between 2 to 6 loads into our place a day. Kit always looks well looked after and drivers seem happy enough.

i work casual for them, same as most companies if your face fits then your ok . drivers ive met were sound though if your in a rush to get home try and avoid leeds depot could be a long wait i left stobart to go here, and upto now good choice for stress levels i also run out of shotton but they have you all over uk there were jobs goin on walking floors but all taken now i think. am waiting to here about full time rolling week contract but not sure if it would suit me, ive been offered ajob with dhl running to ireland tramping from lincoln so may give it some thought least things r picking up

Its gone a bit mad this week had three interveiws this week and been offered all three jobs :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
But where i"ve been working have offered me a pay rise to stay as they cant get anyone to do nights!!!
Dont know what to do now hate doing nights but the money is very good
Oh what to do■■?

dustylfc:
i work casual for them, same as most companies if your face fits then your ok . drivers ive met were sound though if your in a rush to get home try and avoid leeds depot could be a long wait i left stobart to go here, and upto now good choice for stress levels i also run out of shotton but they have you all over uk there were jobs goin on walking floors but all taken now i think. am waiting to here about full time rolling week contract but not sure if it would suit me, ive been offered ajob with dhl running to ireland tramping from lincoln so may give it some thought least things r picking up

are you getting in every week a full week and how many nights out :question: :question: :question:

jessicas dad:

dustylfc:

are you getting in every week a full week and how many nights out :question: :question: :question:

pm sent

the big un:
Its gone a bit mad this week had three interveiws this week and been offered all three jobs :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
But where i"ve been working have offered me a pay rise to stay as they cant get anyone to do nights!!!
Dont know what to do now hate doing nights but the money is very good
Oh what to do■■?

i think monty’s were after night men runnin from preston too far 4 u but sum 1 might fancy it