Downtons at Dunstable Depot

Hi, i realise there is a few Downtons topics on here but there is nothing recent and nothing in particular that answers my questions so here goes.

Does anyone know what they are like to work for in particular the Dunstable depot will be moving to the area soon and I am looking for a full time tramping job. Any info gratefully received pay, job, trucks ie basic or microwaves fridges etc, what is the job itself like is it decent tramping role ie away all week on decent runs, what are they like to work for are you just a number or are you treated like a human being?? Or anything else you think might be useful to know. Thanks in anticipation of replies if you work there please feel free to pm me if you prefer. Thanks again

If you look on there website at the vacancies. It will tell you the pay rate for Dunstable

trucks are as basic as they come .They don’t do much distance work from Dunstable not sure they get that many nights away . of all the downton depots I have been to this is by far the worse. office bods un helpfull tho forkies do crack on with the job . and have a very high turn over of drivers

Thanks for the replys so far guys, I will give this a bump see if i get anymore for anymore, any info greatly received many thanks