Download kit for Digi tacho

Can someone advise which the best kit to buy for downloading my new digi tacho please. I’ve also got doubts about what to do with my company card, when it asks do I want to lock in, do I answer Yes??

BB

Whether you lock the data in or not really depends on the vehicle. You would lock the data for instance if you have been using a hire vehicle and are about to return it as locking it would prevent subsequent hirers from accessing your data. When you lock in the data you can only then download it with the same numbered company card. If it is a regular company vehicle there is no need to lock in the data until you come to get rid of it.

Coffeeholic:
Whether you lock the data in or not really depends on the vehicle. You would lock the data for instance if you have been using a hire vehicle and are about to return it as locking it would prevent subsequent hirers from accessing your data. When you lock in the data you can only then download it with the same numbered company card. If it is a regular company vehicle there is no need to lock in the data until you come to get rid of it.

Lovely job Coffeeholic, thanks for replying to my question.

BB

rocksandcomputers.co.uk/tacho_order.html

dont know if its the best but seems to be the cheapest one available