Download festival 2023

Anyone going there (starts 8th June)?

That’s the same weekend as the Classic Commercials show at Gaydon, so it’s a “no” from me.

Yes, it’s the International Mobility Scooter and Incontinence Pad Show at the NEC that weekend so I’ll be giving it a swerve too.

I’m in mugello,for the motogp,I’m afraid.

Not surprised by the previous negative replies, typical truckers, if it ain’t country, it ain’t ■■■■.

I nevr got the "Americana, Big Buddy, Full Country " obsession of UK (and some Euro) drivers, trying to copy American drives.

I like to drive trucks. I like The Cure, Metal music, and lots of other stuff. But not Country. And I have rap…

Done Glastonbury a few times, Download is on the list of “to do’s”…

Hardly an obsession if nobody but you has mentioned it

ETS:
Anyone going there (starts 8th June)?

No. But I am going to Lytham Festival for Motley Crue and Def Leppard, handy as only up the road from me.
Never been to Download yet. Have you been before?

the nodding donkey:

I did Glastonbury once, the weekend ticket was £8 and the attendance was 18,000 which shows how old I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

the nodding donkey:

I did Glastonbury once, the weekend ticket was £8 and the attendance was 18,000 which shows how old I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who did you see at that time, and who was headline act then Harry …just curious.

robroy:

Harry Monk:

the nodding donkey:

Who did you see at that time, and who was headline act then Harry …just curious.

Hawkwind were the headline act.