Dover to dartford

will be coming off the ferry at dover wednesday afternoon then early thursday up to darlaston to tip so does anybody know of a decent place to stop between dover and dartford? last time i stopped in ashford and was a decent place but 25quid :open_mouth: is a bit of a mickeytake

theres a new truckstop at dover its not cheap about £22 i remember,but its all new showers and foods good,loads of parking its signed from top of jubile hill,its loads betta than ashford,hope this helps,

longpod:
theres a new truckstop at dover its not cheap about £22 i remember,but its all new showers and foods good,loads of parking its signed from top of jubile hill,its loads betta than ashford,hope this helps,

yes been there near the tesco’s. is a good place but will have about an hour of driving left so would like to get further up, didn’t know if there were any decent places left up the A2 way sort of rochester way

i sometimes stop at medway services and have a shower then park up at medway city estate me2 4na its not far off a2 and loads of room mcdonalds nearby too!!

Ive been ret. 10yrs so i dont know if these places are still available or what your needs are.I used to stop at nells cafe[a2 gravesend slip]only a small park but quiet,used to shut 7.00pm,no showers[as i remember]washroom only ok and no facilities after cafe shut.Also stopped in rochester[under railway arches]nr.to town centre,you would need to shower or wash before parking here.Hope someone can put me right if this info is wrong.
regards dave.