Dover post Brexit

Not sure if it will be this bad after Brexit, but this BBC South East report might be of interest to some, if only to see the frilly curtains in a Sprinter van.

youtu.be/5hWQ0T10v6Y

Might finally have that driver shortage if the flops and crocs take years to cross and travel 1000 miles undercutting the bloke round the corner.

Should be plenty of work to go around.

Quite lucrative too, bearing in mind that “Volunteers” get a decent wage made up of just maxed-out tax credits these days… :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:

Quite lucrative too, bearing in mind that “Volunteers” get a decent wage made up of just maxed-out tax credits these days… :stuck_out_tongue:

that will be a ‘trigger post’ for Carryfast who will emerge from his safe space in the bar with a lecuture about how the EU, Star Wars and female conscription are all part of an illuminati plot, or something.

:smiley:

OMG!..

How can anyone drive with all those dangly things clattering and flapping around?

Load safety? Yeh just open the doors and lob it in.

Reporter was tasty though. :smiley:

GasGas:

Winseer:

that will be a ‘trigger post’ for Carryfast who will emerge from his safe space in the bar with a lecuture about how the EU, Star Wars and female conscription are all part of an illuminati plot, or something.

:smiley:

I doubt it. That line of text does not contain the word “Federal” anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

yourhavingalarf:
OMG!..

How can anyone drive with all those dangly things clattering and flapping around?

+1.

Winseer:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m disappointed …no one has said

“They don’t like it up 'em”

Geoffo:

yourhavingalarf:
OMG!..

+1.

You two are easily pleased, nowt special.

del trotter:

Geoffo:

yourhavingalarf:
OMG!..

+1.

You two are easily pleased, nowt special.

Was thinking the same - looked a bit like a bloke in drag to me. I’d be gutted waking up next to her after a night of abusing my liver.

once again this sums up womans uphill struggle to be taken seriously in the day to day aspects of life in general and why equality and feminism is a complete pc joke.
the entire opinion of the tv report is…the tart presenting it is possibly worth a portion… :smiley:

Better than the tart with the bonnet bra!

There’s…

A world of difference between ‘she’s tasty’ and ‘I’d be gutted waking up next to her after a night of abusing my liver.’

The first one means ‘I find her attractive’ the second is entirely derogatory and views her as nothing more than a ■■■■ toy.

yourhavingalarf:
There’s…

A world of difference between ‘she’s tasty’ and ‘I’d be gutted waking up next to her after a night of abusing my liver.’

The first one means ‘I find her attractive’ the second is entirely derogatory and views her as nothing more than a [zb] toy.

You are right and I’m actually out of order.

Jokes on me though - can you imagine her reaction if she woke up with a sore head next to a cocky, overweight agency truck driver!

yourhavingalarf:
OMG!..

The reporter has a great pair of ■■■■■■■ !
We have her pleasure most days on the local news .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk