Doubt starts to creep in

Hiya all.

dont know if this happens to others but today was driving down a normally busy A road, driving along minding my own business traffic coming in the other direction about 2pm, quick general glance look in my mirrors and no vehicles are behind me for as far the mirrors can display, think nothing of it. few quick glances later still no traffic behind me and think its a bit odd, travel for 20 mins down the same road and still nothing behind me, now the doubts slowly started to creep in, had i caused a pile up and not realised it?, did i secure the back doors or have just lost a couple of pallets out the back door. drover all the way to the next town 10 miles and still had no traffic behind me, then to just to compound the doubts :frowning: an ambulance racing blues and twos comes goes past me in the other direction, hopefully not to a crash scene im hoping, but i gave in just as that ambulance past and had to phyically check the back doors where still locked!

laterz
greg.

Something behind you may have had a smack!

Never thought this, could be a tractor or slow heavy lorry backing everyone up maybe? or even a car driver, seen plenty of them paddling along at half the posted limit? Or maybe people just cant keep up with you? lol

Actually, I’ve had this when I was delivering steelwork on a puddle jumper, not a nice feeling at all.

Did I pass some warning sign but not notice?
Did I somehow cause an accident?
Did something fall off?
Is something about to?
Are my ■■■■■ really THAT bad?

Have you checked any traffic reports? Could have been an unrelated (to you) accident further back.

was i bob tail when i left this morning■■?

I hate it when people flash you like a nutter which makes you think, Whats wrong with my motor?. You then get out and have a look to see if there is a problem then you realize the wife is on the roof of the car in the box waving lol