Double manning in europe

hiya folks looking for firms that want double manned teams doing european.both have 12 years european doing fridges etc…any one know of any ?cheers

Continental Express is one you could try

try gba most are double manned

Pulleyns do some double manned fridge work.

Carr Brothers at Northampton do double manned to europe, not sure about fridges though

cheers fellas…have a safe one all

Caffrey International (Irish firm) they got husband & wife double manning or even try Willi Betz, they got over hundred of double manning drivers :laughing:

TRUCKINGIRL:
‘… double manning …’

For a post from a lady to run this far without any ‘sharing of digital slots’, ‘do you snore?’ ‘what’s yer cookin like?’, ‘who’s on top?’, ‘do you leave yer teeth in?’ ‘fragrant vs unfragrant wind’ ‘I’ll pull her out and you can pull us back’, ‘topping & tailing’ or ‘can I share (etc) yer nightie (etc)?’ type leering is a record.

I’m obviously clueless of answers, but am as proud of the restraint shown as I would be of a 21st century virgin bride: Well done, chaps :neutral_face:

Perhaps many are resolved to decency in 2011 - or still too hung over? :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keith…are you related to Toby■■? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Betz:
even try Willi Betz, they got thousands of underpaid double manning drivers :laughing:

there you go betz fixed that for you

ah thanks WBIS :wink:

You could try S&J Pierce out of Leighton Buzzard. Got a feeling they double man to Italy, subbing for TNT.

Think TNT double man European routes from Northampton could be wrong though.

thanks fellas…very helpful…have passed on the info to the couple who were asking!
& as for Keiths input…haha I,ve spent years driving with various work colleagues so have heard em all…!!
But…the best was Superscouse who said"com,mon baby make me sweat"…so when he went to sleep I turned night heater on full & left him…to it!
will leave rest to your no doubt vivid imaginations?
so keepontruckin guys n gals…stay safe.

Just to confirm, S & J Pierce in Leighton Buzzard do sub for TNT out of Northampton and the job is double manning to Milan. I did it for a few months and it is a good job providing they have the work, can be quite a good laugh as well! Not sure if they need anyone at the moment however.