Double Deck Rear Steer Curtainsider

Hello :slight_smile:

Attempting to help out my boss by finding a used trailer to add to the fleet, can anyone point me in the right direction ? :stuck_out_tongue:

After a pallet company style Double Decker, and would like a Rear Steer as they go through tyres โ– โ– โ– โ–  fast :frowning:

I have googled but not had any success in finding anything :frowning:

you will not find Rearstear,i think
You have to order a New which isnโ€™t a Problem,as you can run them for 10 Year and longer.
I know Meusburger build some Frame with Rearstear,but you would need to get a Body here.
Berger in Woergl builds such High Volume Trailer very Light (Formular 1 Technology),but you need Unit with small Wheels and Body made here.

Wouldnโ€™t bother with rear steer as itโ€™s something else to go wrong just get it on 19.5" tyres rather than 17.5" as this makes a big difference if you donโ€™t need the extra two inches in load height. You could also try hiring one rather than buying one frmo HIll Hire, trailers-ltd.co.uk/ or Hireco in Manchester.

Here is a UK company:
muldoon.com/curtainsider-trailer.aspx

Donโ€™t know if they will have a used rear steer double decker though :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused:

The bossman has decided he wants to rent a rear-steer maybe with sloped roof :stuck_out_tongue: So thanks for your help guys :wink: will let you know the outcome of the tyre wear :slight_smile: