Doom n gloom

Ok so we all have bad days, but I’m just really fed up with all the negativity in this industry
Fuels goin up so what
Traffics gettin worse so what
Moneys gettin less so what
I drive a truck through choice if I didn’t want to I wouldn’t do it
So life is what it is, I no its a simplistic view but hey there’s a lot worse jobs out there
I’m not starving my bills are getting paid and I’m healthy

Is that a question or just a statement?

Whip your duds off, sit on the bog back to front and do a number 2.
Bet you do a curly one.
With a bit of practice, you can ■■■■ in a knot.

See if that cheers you up.

Hope this helps.

PS: Don’t drink too much Red Bull before trying this. It’s not just Wiings Red Bull gives you.

Is the tacho on other work or poa

We’re waiting for the retirement party… There might be a vacancy to be had at least! :smiling_imp:

I might of come across a bit blunt all I mean is if people just got on with the job n enjoyed it instead of whining all the time moaning bt this moaning bt tht they must actually realise the job ain’t tht bad
I havnt got the best paying job and not always the best but I just get on with it
Ye ye it’s a drivers perogarative to moan rubbish your paid to do a job so y not be happy in your work n you’ll find it’s much more enjoyable

Well, that’s what sorts the wheat from the chaff my pedigree chum - taking it in your stride and enjoying it.

I see these drivers who’re bending the throttle pedal, trying to get that extra quarter mile an hour, leaning forward in their seats whilst overtaking.
And those who get the road rage (then come on here to tell us all that someone cut them up).

These are the drivers who’ll have a heart attack from stress.

Relax and enjoy. Yes, car drivers will cut you up, get used to it, no good getting hett up about it.
And for the die hards, who must get past the truck in front, no matter what, is it worth it?

cieranc:
leaning forward in their seats whilst overtaking.

You’re not going to shatter all my illusions and tell me that this doesn’t work are you? Next you’ll be telling me that leaning into the corners in my car doesn’t work either! :unamused:

the job is as enjoyable as you make it.
turn up with attitude, and you’ll get attitude.

i enjoy the job. the wife comes with me. and if i’m stuck somewhere where i’m tipping, then i’ll go out for lunch with her. if there’s still a delay, then they get told not to rush, as i’m going to [zb] her brains out. then she goes red, they all laugh, and it makes a good job even better.

It’s all swings and roundabouts man. At the moment I’m happy as a dog with two todgers, get decent pay for night trunking, no hassle from the office, easiest job you could wish for, good guy in the other unit so it’s all good. I’m old enough to know that this won’t last so I let it all wash over me. I haven’t even had a near miss on the bike for a week or so.
As I’ve seen on someone else’s post. The only thing I like more than driving my truck is complaining about driving my truck. So true.