Don't you feel stupid when

…You turned on the immersion heater for a bath an hour ago because you’re going out and there’s no hot water only to find that an hour later when you start to run your bath that you didn’t switch it on at all :angry:

…You put a couple of eggs on to boil and visit the kitchen 10 minutes later to find they’re still not bubbling and realise that it would help if you turned the bloody gas on :angry:

…You click on “start audio” on your PC to hear the tune you’ve downloaded and nothing comes out of your speakers. You immediately think you’ve downloaded another duff one but it never occurs to you until later in the day that it helps if you turn the speakers on :angry:

…You switch the kettle on for a cuppa and then go and pour it 5 minutes later to find that the coffee isn’t mingling with the milk properly. It’s only when you pick the cup up and find it clapped cold that it would help if you switched the kettle on :angry:

I’m sure there are plenty of others but the first one has just happened to me and I’m pretty mad at myself :angry:

…or you wake up one morning to find the fridge/freezer no longer works so you go to the store and buy a new one and come back home with you NEW fridge/freezer only to find out the wife had unplugged the old one it to defrost it :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bully

Ummm… bully, that sounded like that came from experience mate… LOL

AndyM:

No comment :unamused: :wink:

Bully

Don’t you feel mad when …

You stop out all week and manage to keep your truck clean inside and out. Return to the yard on Saturday and wash it all down. Only to return on Sunday night to find mud in the footwell, ■■■ ash all over the dash and the curtains not even tied back when someone has only done one trip in it. :imp: :imp: :imp:

[zb]:

You stop out all week and manage to keep your truck clean inside and out. Return to the yard on Saturday and wash it all down. Only to return on Sunday night to find mud in the footwell, ■■■ ash all over the dash and the curtains not even tied back when someone has only done one trip in it. :imp: :imp: :imp:

That is just what hapened to my dads Actros, spotless on Friday, then back on Tuesday and it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for about a month :angry:

[zb]:

This has also happened to my dads Scania Topline,i spent ages cleaning it inside out,someone took it out on a saturday and was just like you have said,fagash…etc :imp: :smiling_imp:
I think all companys should have a 1 man 1 truck rule,much better :laughing:

Shaggy:

AND FUNNILY ENOUGH… that’s also happened to me last weekend :angry: I left the wagon gleaming on Friday night but the gaffer asked me to leave the keys with it as he was coming down Saturday to do some shunting. No problem. Waltzed up Sunday night, jumped in and went to connect up to a trailer and found the lines in the biggest knot you’ve ever seen (even though they were all strung up away from each other and the catwalk with bungie straps), [zb] up with grease and also the back of the cab was covered from top to bottom in big blobs of grease too :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I went ballistic and got straight on the phone playing [zb] about it. Gaffer says to me, “oh yeah it was me; I got distracted and forgot to take the red line off when dropping a trailer and it got caught round the fifth wheel and twanged back again the cab so that’s what the grease is from”.

Me (trying to be careful what I say) : “Did you not get time to clean it off then?”
Gaffer: “There’s no pressure washer down there. Just take it to a garage and give it a rinse (rinse? grease? right okay) off and put the money in your expenses”.

There was no apology nor [zb] all.

Anyway I played him at his own game when he said he needed the trailer tipping as quick as possible. I told him I wouldn’t be getting away for an hour so he asked why. So I told him I was going to clean the grease off the wagon so that I could connect up to my trailer without getting my clothes lathered up it. There was a 5 second pause at his end and then a big sigh and “righttttttttt okay, quick as you can”. :sunglasses: I was waiting for him to say to clean it another time but he didn’t take the bait :laughing:

:laughing:
Errrrrm Bully, i take it YOU did not check the plug etc,but i still presume that if this is what happened in experience …it WAS STILL YOUR WIFES FAULT… :wink:

I deffence of Bully & Mrs Bully, plugs here are so flimsy and in my opinion ‘unsafe’ they can sometimes fall out just over time, just the odd movement on the cord can work them loose, they are not like the good old tructy UK 13 amp plugs back in the UK, they are weak, easily bent two pin thingy’s :laughing:

Indeed, US plugs are tiny flimsy things. Stupid design. An no fuses in them!
You could bend a pin on them just by pulling them out at an odd angle. They fall out at the drop of a hat, and most aren’t earthed either. :open_mouth:

Bully:

AndyM:

No comment :unamused: :wink:

Bully

but true mayby :laughing: :laughing:

Errrrrm Bully, i take it YOU did not check the plug etc,but i still presume that if this is what happened in experience …it WAS STILL YOUR WIFES FAULT

wot are woman there for :laughing: apart from the ironing,cleaning,cooking and washing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tin hat is on :laughing: :laughing:

Shaggy:

WELL WOULD YOU ADAM AND EVE IT…

Left the wagon parked up Friday night,clean inside and out ready for this morning,arrived at work at 0430, looks like someones been offroading in it!!
Climb in cab,and theres cack everywhere.
When I got back to the yard this evening,I asked what zb had used it,it was only the night shunter who don’t even leave the yard!!!
Makes me wonder why I bother sometimes :smiling_imp: :imp:

Dan.

dont you feel stupid when… you find out the bloke in the traffic office youve been calling craig for the last three months name is mick! "why did you keep answering me when i called you craig?" " because ive been called a lot worse and i knew you meant me" :blush: :blush: :unamused:

eh! jon are you telling us the truth about your age :laughing: :laughing: bully im lost for words :laughing: :laughing: (apart from them ones of course)

I once spat the dummy whilst in the middle of a programme, after some jumped up little zb tried to stop me playing a jingle from my own collection simply because she did not belive I owned the copyright on it.
Any way I remove my cd from the machine, packed all my other cd’s etc. etc away & stormed out, only to find that my car won’t start & that the only phone within miles is inside.
Stupid, I felt a total zb. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: