Dont use the private message system on here

Some folks get their knickers in a twist if you respond to them from a public forum,and they tell you to zb off,thats charming,cant take an opinion on anything,little cowards.

Ah you’ve had that too have you. A certain prolific member who shall of course remain nameless proceeded to bombard me with PM’s after I disagreed with him on a topic. He took it all far too personally.

And no it wasn’t Carryfast, whatever you think of his bonkers opinions he’s got the balls to stick up for himself in public and I admire him for that at least

Wasnt him or you Luke,it was some moron from the Bristol area,the thing is hiding behind the keyboard,in real life,they would not say boo to a goose and run a mile from a threat,as you know all the diesel fumes that comes from the mouths on the ferry,how in 1972 they fought the rebels in Mozambique and started a coup in Angola,that was where they got their hgv licence as well.

It wasn’t me…so who was it? :grimacing:

Wasn’t me, I very rarely send a PM unless it is a response to one I have received, and it’s 50/50 whether I do that. PM’s often go unnoticed in my Inbox for several weeks. :wink:

Name and shame :laughing:

I suppose I’m gonna get some abusive PM’s now - Oh well I’ve got broad shoulders :laughing:

I’m from Exeter…Which ain’t too far away. But it weren’t me. :wink:

it’s much better to respond on the forums anyway , that’s the idea of a forum :wink:

but sending abusive pm’s is not something that should happen !!

from the site rules:

Rule 8 PM’s and E-Mails sent through this site are subject to the same rules as everything else. We don’t however have access to them so if you have concerns we will not know until you contact an Admin. If you abuse the Messaging systems, we will suspend your right to use them. PM’s and Emails are private between users and must remain so.

Way too many keyboard warriors on here,not really posted a great deal but have recieved a fair few PM’s informing me of the errors of my ways :unamused: heaven forbid you disagree with someone or say anything contradictory :open_mouth:

I reckon the only way this thread will be justified is if you both just have it out on here in front of everyone. :smiley:

I surely can’t be the only one thinking that just maybe Toby was pm’ing himself.

Yes but Toby doesn’t know that…shhh!

It was who thought the road tax in the window was a trifle too boring,me lord.

It was that Tyler bloke,he did not like my road tax post,and found it a trifle too boring,when i pm`d him,he did not like it,and i was told to zeber dee off,like in the magic roundabout.

toby1234abc:
It was that Tyler bloke,he did not like my road tax post,and found it a trifle too boring,when i pm`d him,he did not like it,and i was told to zeber dee off,like in the magic roundabout.

He also reports posts he doesn’t like too… :imp:

I don’t know why people like this bother signing up to forums. The whole point of them is for discussion and debate where - strangely enough - you’re going to see stuff that you don’t agree with :bulb: .

Does Tyler have the same IP address as brentanna per chance? :bulb:

I think Brentanna is a female.

brenntana is a female.

anybody getting abusive pm’s should report them to one of the mods or admin, they will get a warning and if the keep it up they will the pm facilty taken off them. tough luck.

Coffeeholic:
Wasn’t me, I very rarely send a PM unless it is a response to one I have received, and it’s 50/50 whether I do that. PM’s often go unnoticed in my Inbox for several weeks. :wink:

I know, I sent you one because that date has important memories for me too.

i get called as i call others no need to report it,im a grown man not a 9 year old :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: