Dont think these meet minimum test requirements

Dont think these vehicles, would make suitable training vehicles anymore! :open_mouth:
These are the vehicles my dad used to use to do his driver training in the the late eighties early nineties.

The Aec was used for the old class 3 and had a tank body, The Sed Atki was a six wheel class 2 flat bed. The bus had a top speed of 42 MPH! Dont think people would like to take their tests in them now.

The D series Ford, pulled a single axle trailer, with the axle right at the back of the trailer, The ERF was my favourite, cant remeber what gearbox it had in it though, The Foden was a beast, and had a twin splitter in it!
Did anyone on here pass on these vehiclesâ– â– ? The company was CJB Driver Training from Stoke on Trent. Me dads name was Ron, or it would have been a guy called Mark

Note the old HGV L plates

Great to see how it used to be :smiley:

Know a few training companies who would still use them given half a chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Resized thanks to Rog!

Back in them days to be honest not many people bothered with class 2 or 3, they just went straight for the artic.