Don't park in the bus stop

Just what was the bus driver thinking?

I wondered if that was “The absent one” driving a bus now he’s not trucking anymore? :wink:
And who was operating the cctv…Stevie Wonder? :open_mouth:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, stupid porche driver got what he deserved.

dar1976:

He claimed at the time he put his foot on the accelerator instead of the brake by mistake. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

mucker85:

You might want to consider going to Specsavers, the Porsche driver is clearly a she not a he… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

dar1976:

He claimed at the time he put his foot on the accelerator instead of the brake by mistake. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

mucker85:

You might want to consider going to Specsavers, the Porsche driver is clearly a she not a he… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

ah, my mistake. her stupid mistake parking half on the pavement in a bus stop.

mucker85:

Coffeeholic:

dar1976:

mucker85:

ah, my mistake. her stupid mistake parking half on the pavement in a bus stop.

Depending which news story you listened to/saw at the time she was either going to a cash machine or a post box, so obviously very important she parked in that exact spot. :smiley: :smiley:

dar1976:
Just what was the bus driver drinking?

FTFY :stuck_out_tongue:

dar1976:
Just what are most bus drivers smoking?

The car that had to stop when the first bus went through on the wrong side of the road should have kept going then the law could have sorted both of the idiots out together at the same time.