don't panic

Sounds as though the Manston test went OK. Just ploughed through the white paper on the Chequers deal. Arduous but comprehensive.
assets.publishing.service.gov.u … _Union.pdf

“121. The UK firmly believes in the importance of strong labour protections while also
embracing the opportunities arising from the changing world of work. Existing
workers’ rights enjoyed under EU law will continue to be available in UK law on the
day of withdrawal.”
As TNUK members are in a perfect position to monitor freight it would be kind if they could give us an early indication of:
should we panic and stockpile some bare necessities?
when should we panic?
what should we stockpile?

I predict the chinese know something as the takeaways are stockpiling those chinese takeaway boxes and chopsticks in worrying quantities. Maybe they planning an invasion?

Theres also an awful lot of deodorant shipping via pallet co not to supermarkets either. Maybe for government ministers? :slight_smile:

Beyond that I’ve seen absolutely nothing out of normal.

A lot of Asian shops round here seem to be stockpiling toilet paper.
In fact they have bought so much of it they are having to leave several pallets on the pavement outside their shops.

i saw 5 double decker trailers full of sheep heading across the border out of donegal earlier today.
possibly they are finally expelling some of the illegal immigrant ■■■ workers back out early? :confused:

trevHCS:
I predict the chinese know something as the takeaways are stockpiling those chinese takeaway boxes and chopsticks in worrying quantities. Maybe they planning an invasion?

Theres also an awful lot of deodorant shipping via pallet co not to supermarkets either. Maybe for government ministers? :slight_smile:

Yes, but we haven’t left yet.

Optimum:

trevHCS:

Yes, but we haven’t left yet.

From talking to our boss, we’ve been asked if we can do extra loads in for supermarkets from ForeignLand before end of March. Long shelf life product. Should fill in any new year dip.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I saw 4 pallets of long life milk outside our local co-op…i think that is also a sign of bad things to come. :smiley: :smiley:

truckyboy:
I saw 4 pallets of long life milk outside our local co-op…i think that is also a sign of bad things to come. :smiley: :smiley:

That’ll last longer than our present Government then…
In fact a bottle of fresh milk could well last longer!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk