Don't forget.....

…a large empty bottle as part of your night out kit.

It was either that or do it very quietly outside the truck so as not to wake the guard dogs.

Know which one I chose.

Thankfully there was one to hand :slight_smile:

Ladies… I guess you just need to hope they are friendly dogs :slight_smile:

Glad to see you were well prepared :confused: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
We have our ways & means :sunglasses: :blush: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol yrs back nearly got savaged once on london road ind est , come back from swiss and got there about 10 oclock at night pulled up to gate and security says you can park in yard mate if ya want , no probs … cheers mate an i go in not a big yard and pull down bottom and park up shut curtains and into bunk , half way through night its P time opens door no one about so its back wheel of unit until the biggest german shepheard youve ever seen came flying at me gnashing n growling n barking ( not your average pet if you know what i mean ), just made it into cab lol n felt the wind off its snapping jaws on my backside lol … bloody glad i hadnt gone to back of trailer would of never made it alive … security guy comes walkin over with torch saying was that you mate sorry forgot tell you dogs loose at night if ya need get out of cab just flash your lights and i will put him on chain … never thrown an empty bottle away ever since that night