Don't fancy your ride

A truck was parked next to me in the sevices yesterday, and i glanced down and noticed his tyres on the front axle. How the hell did he get them in that state? I thought.

And then i realised, they must’ve come off a trailer. There was a mean flat spot on there as well. The ride must’ve been awful. Wouldn’t fancy bombing down Reigate on them!

Dud Tyre!! Had one like that a few weeks ago!! To many tight turns on full lock!

there kackered mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the shake on the steering wheel must be bad with that

Bridgestone tyre I see, had 1 of a pair of bona fida 295 steer tyres do the same, there was no steer shake or other vibrations, just at one stage the tyre looked [zb] but was legal. Eventually as it wore down it evened out and the colour variation in the rubber disappeared :confused:
I’ve had Mich’s do something similar but not as bad.

My NSF chamfers off badly and the ride is appalling, the drive axle has had 80’s fitted instead of the 70’s that were originally on it and the body knocks chunks out of the tread :unamused:

And amazingly it just passed an MOT with a set of knobbly tyres. No matter what the bloody thing just keeps on trying to beat me.

That are Front Tyre.Not from trailer.
Has a weared out Front Axle. Normal on elderly Lorres.
Could be fixed :slight_smile:
Maybe Vosa will do it for them :exclamation: