Dont blame the Driver!

Went to Tesco.com in Erith.
easy from AL109US
you would think.
Sown the M25 to J1, A206 west till Lorry-Night Ban Sign comes up. First Exit at R/Bout said Satnav and next R/Bout third Exit (is a Bussinespark there), and another 0,7 Miles. Next R/Bout second Exit,i was told,but da was a Sign, "Unsuitable for HGV’s
So,back to A206 reading Paperwork i cant when on the move as i need Glasses.
OK keep going on A206 and next Exit. Was there 3 Minutes later.
:arrow_right: How often may it happen to Drivers that the Satnav gets bored and just wanna see anything else,sending you off Route?

Could be that your satnav was using Google translate :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My truck`s satnav, (set up for 40tons etc and quickest route) suggested from Angouleme to Blaye going to Royan over to the Medoc on the ferry, down to Fort Medoc and recross the Gironde on the little ferry there. I declined to accept the suggested route. Sorry but some of you will have to use Google Maps or whatever to appreciate the route.

Turn around .

Turn around.

Turn around.

Turn around.

Turn around you twunt. Don’t you understand English?

Obviously the mods are happy to leave you trolling. They are are also happy for others to reply robustly. Let’s see who can trigger the mods…

immigrant. you really need to
[zb] and stop trolling.

Popcorn at the ready

lizard:
immigrant. you really need to
[zb] and stop trolling.

If he bothers you that much, why do you read his posts? At least he doesn’t try and dodge the auto censor! :grimacing:

How did we manage without pratnav I’ll never know.

Franglais:
My truck`s satnav, (set up for 40tons etc and quickest route) suggested from Angouleme to Blaye going to Royan over to the Medoc on the ferry, down to Fort Medoc and recross the Gironde on the little ferry there. I declined to accept the suggested route. Sorry but some of you will have to use Google Maps or whatever to appreciate the route.

:grimacing:
Royal Mail have Satnav on there Isotrack.
Was on Bay at NDC (J18 on M1)
Put Postcode for Hemel Hempstead in and got said to go North,exit at J20,turn around and go South the M1 along.