Donington Truck Attack Festival

great photos as usual wardg !!

i notice carl has fiited front flaps to his scania :sunglasses:

nice pics you should have come over and said hello we seen you taking the one of mine i was next to the as taylors,it was nice to meet nick with his bricktrotter

Saw you there Hanson, and I think Carl was about taking photo’s, but didn’t have timeto stop and chat. Wud have liked to stay and caught the trucks going round the track. Maybe another time.

wardg:
Saw you there Hanson, and I think Carl was about taking photo’s, but didn’t have timeto stop and chat. Wud have liked to stay and caught the trucks going round the track. Maybe another time.

no problem ambergate next one for us

top pics wardg.

hanson:

wardg:

no problem ambergate next one for us

When’s that one? Another I would like to get to

It’s mah favoritt :stuck_out_tongue:

my pics from donington
the race trucks
class b trucks

dragged out at the end of the race

class a race trucks

the show trucks

hansons mint R-series big steves fh from taylors and my shed :smiley:

nics truck good to see ya mate :wink:

the track parade

big steve givin it some :laughing:

hanson pulling away :wink:

How many of you had the fuse out going round that track??!! And how many wish you did!! :smiley: i know i would’ve :wink:

kindle530:
How many of you had the fuse out going round that track??!! And how many wish you did!! :smiley: i know i would’ve :wink:

think we all wish we had apart from that hill you see on the pics we was only doing about 25mph the safety car was making us go slow but most held back on that hill and had a little blast

Anyone who has any interest in motorsports may be interested to know that Tom Wheatcroft of Donington Park fame passed away today, he was 87 it was Tom and his family who brought racing back to the circuit when his company bought the track, Donington Hall and opened his museum

Let’s hope my local track will reopen in some form or another after the poison dwarf and Simon Gillett gave the Moto GP to Silverstone, & possibly lost the British F1 into the bargain.

:laughing: ■■■■ me kelsa must be rich guys selling all that ■■■■■