Donington Park Truck show

Finally getting down to sorting out my photos from this show a couple of weekends back.

As i turned up they were just finishing going around the track

some nice pics there sir :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yeah, nice 1, cracking pics, and some nice motors on show there.

Very nice motors there, that punchards motor in the middle of the collection is now for sale at moody’s minus the bull bar, he has sold a few of his scania’s there of late…

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2243

thats bens truck i bet he,s gutted he paid for everything on that truck including the wheels

shuttlespanker:

did i imagine it, or did i see you have a German member of the family Friday morning Mr Spanker?

kindle530:

shuttlespanker:

did i imagine it, or did i see you have a German member of the family Friday morning Mr Spanker?

I R T A T O T G I M I M A A L D :blush:

Nice photos mate. Some quality trucks there. Really like that Greenwood topline, its in truck and driver this month.

Greg:
Very nice motors there, that punchards motor in the middle of the collection is now for sale at moody’s minus the bull bar, he has sold a few of his scania’s there of late…

Punchard sold My Scania to Moody when I left, still for sale painted silver now. Ben was having a brand new Super space cab at Xmas, had a fallout with Punchard and told him to shove his job where the sun dont shine! Thats 7 drivers that have seen the light and left Punchards now in 5 months.

andrewv8:

Greg:

Punchard sold My Scania to Moody when I left, still for sale painted silver now. Ben was having a brand new Super space cab at Xmas, had a fallout with Punchard and told him to shove his job where the sun dont shine! Thats 7 drivers that have seen the light and left Punchards now in 5 months.

where is ben working now ? was it him i saw on mjs last week ?

ANNIES PRIDE:

andrewv8:

Greg:

I see your lot is in Trucking this month :wink:
Also your truck was up for sale? Getting a new one?

removalboy:

ANNIES PRIDE:

andrewv8:

Greg:

us drivers didnt know anything about the magazine article , i learnt it wednesday morning in 3 messages on my phone . my lorry as been sold to some welsh bloke . im supposed to be having something after xmas not sure what yet hopefully not a 105 daf as i hate them . im on and off sick at the mo with stomach and chest pains waiting to go in hospital. so daren didnt want to buy something and have relief drivers in it . the F10 as gone to as some bloke from Bristol went bust on him for ten grand . from the outside it looks pretty grim in our yard at the mo . :frowning:

ANNIES PRIDE:

removalboy:

ANNIES PRIDE:

andrewv8:

Greg:

us drivers didnt know anything about the magazine article , i learnt it wednesday morning in 3 messages on my phone . my lorry as been sold to some welsh bloke . im supposed to be having something after xmas not sure what yet hopefully not a 105 daf as i hate them . im on and off sick at the mo with stomach and chest pains waiting to go in hospital. so daren didnt want to buy something and have relief drivers in it . the F10 as gone to as some bloke from Bristol went bust on him for ten grand . from the outside it looks pretty grim in our yard at the mo . :frowning:

:confused:
Have you had problems with your 105 or just not keen on them?
Good pictures in the mag by the way :wink:

Cracking pics.

‘Irene’s’ first truck show

wardg: