Don’t go out in the wind!

Tell the office you’re not going out till the winds die down I’m sure they won’t mind. !! bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51034627

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163479

Upto you the driver not to go out not the office.
If signs say road or bridge closed due to high winds. Just ring office tell them your either going the longer way around or parking up .

And im.■■■■ sure if they tried to discipline you etc your have a good case

bald bloke:
Tell the office you’re not going out till the winds die down I’m sure they won’t mind. !! bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51034627

Bit of a difference between not going down an officially closed road (or a closed Severn Bridge… :wink: ), or telling the office that you dont want to go down to Taunton because it’s a bit windy coming up the Channel… :laughing:

I for 1 took nearly 2 hours time out on Tuesday going upto Edinburgh on the A68 because of the winds when the A1 was closed to high siders
Our office respects the drivers views if he says he’s parking up or having a bit of time out during high winds after 1 of our drivers was sadly killed when he was blown over a few years back.
You’ll get more respect for parking up and saving the truck rather than you chancing it and getting blown over.

Sent using smoke signals