Domino pizza warrington

Keep seeing advert domino pizza at omega warrington. Saying earn upto 30k a year working 4 days out of 7 . Sounds to good to be true. Any one work there or know anything . Thanks

If it’s like mk, then it’s normally nights double manned, mk is up to £40k,
It’s not easy from what I’ve heard, just look were some of the stores are,you will earn your dough,

biggriffin:
It’s not easy from what I’ve heard, just look were some of the stores are,you will earn your dough,

Any toppings on that dough?

[emoji3] sorry…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

A lad who i worked with recently told me he used to work for Dominos but at another depot.

Very good money but really long shifts double manned so hard graft, the pay he spoke about was a good bit more than that mentioned, but that would have included probably an extra day a week.

From Biggriffin’s post it looks about right.

Franglais:

biggriffin:

[emoji3] sorry…

Guess they’ll have drivers lined up like dominoes… :smiley:

Never double manned so what’s most hours double crew can do a day /a week

edd1974:

Double manned rules are:

A daily rest period to start no later than 21 hours from the start of the shift.

Maximum 60 hours working time per week.

The first 45 minutes of POA while sat in the passenger seat counts as break.

On the other hand if it’s double manned in the sense of having a mate who’s not a driver it’s the same as being single manned.

Sent from my mobile.

edd1974:

Hi essentially think double shift ( not wholly accurate but close enough )
when i was doing it it was upto 21 hours a day ( must have 9 h rest parked in 30 i think this has changed now)
otherwise 1 st driver works while second driver rests and inevertably you both pitch in when there is loading /unloading to do
if you drive with a regular no2 you will end up not talking about anything at all as all conversation dries up very quickly
i did spain for a year double manned you never stopped much and being tired was a way of life i would not do it again
also for upto 20 hours in the cab you need paying well

Rjan:

Franglais:

biggriffin:

[emoji3] sorry…

Guess they’ll have drivers lined up like dominoes… :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dont ake the same mistake as i did last time i used dominos.
i ordered a thin and crusty supreme.
15 mins later diana ross turned up at the door. :open_mouth:

And i ordered one with Pineapple on top…this rastafarian turned up with his hair dreadlocked, and on top of his head. :smiley:

tachograph:
A daily rest period to start no later than 21 hours from the start of the shift.

So it’s not 4 out of 7, it’s 1 very long day in 7. :laughing:

ezydriver:

tachograph:

So it’s not 4 out of 7, it’s 1 very long day in 7. :laughing:

My thoughts too.

If a standard lorry driver can do a fifteen hour shift plus nine hours off that’s twenty four hours. These shifts are 21 hours plus 9 hours off that’s 30 hours. Four of them is 120 hours. The same as 5 twenty four hour periods.

You’re basically doing five days work in four shifts. You’ll bot be doing them long before someone dies. Probably you.

AFAIK, only the artics are double manned, and that’s dead mans shoes type work. (it’s also out all week)
But thats direct for Dominos (MK).
Seen some subbies pull for them and they were single crew.
The money used to be really good for class 2, and monstrous for class 1, but (mmtm) I’ve heard it all changed as the class 1 drivers were rolling into work in a8/r8 cars.

Dav1d:
AFAIK, only the artics are double manned, and that’s dead mans shoes type work. (it’s also out all week)
But thats direct for Dominos (MK).
Seen some subbies pull for them and they were single crew.
The money used to be really good for class 2, and monstrous for class 1, but (mmtm) I’ve heard it all changed as the class 1 drivers were rolling into work in a8/r8 cars.

They are advertising at the mo for class 1 drivers at 32/33 grand a year… Guess that isn’t bad money up north though.