Domestic ??

A friend of mine on agency went to a yard and the job was taking an empty tanker to a site (approx 40 mile away) where he sat and waited to see if it rained. If there was any flooding he had to pump the flood water into his tank. At the start of the shift he was told not yo bother putting his digi card in as it came under Domestic rules and it wasn’t required ■■ Is this correct ■■

Yes, you would use a log book instead, but you can still use the card in the tacho on out of scope mode to record the hours.

I cannot find the EU regs exemption anywhere for that so it can be under domestic regs which means at the moment I would say it is under EU regs

ROG:
I cannot find the EU regs exemption anywhere for that so it can be under domestic regs which means at the moment I would say it is under EU regs

Didn’t look very hard eh? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Derogations

Vehicles used in connection with sewerage, flood protection, water, gas and electricity maintenance services, road maintenance or control, door-to-door household refuse collection or disposal, telegraph or telephone services, radio or television broadcasting and the detection of radio or television transmitters or receivers.

And Vosa’s, or whatever they are called today, take on it.

It is our view that vehicles used in connection with sewerage, flood protection, water, gas and electricity services must be involved in the maintenance of an existing service (rather than the construction of a new service) to claim the concession.

If it rained he had to pump the water into the tank to protect the area from flooding. Seems to me, based on the information supplied, he ticked that box.

Thanks Coffeeholic :smiley:

ROG:

you slipping Rog … better go have a coffee holic drink and a bacon butty followed by an early night :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

nick2008:

ROG:

you slipping Rog … better go have a coffee holic drink and a bacon butty followed by an early night :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

No fry ups until gallbladder op done :cry:

ROG:

nick2008:

ROG:

No fry ups until gallbladder op done :cry:

you can always grill it Rog :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers :grimacing:

This place should be an alternative to the CPC, do 35 hours or join Trucknet, I know where you’ll get the best training :grimacing: