Domestic rules and weekly breaks

Hi Guys
On my first job, collecting milk, which comes under domestic rules. Have been studying the gov.uk website which has the rules, and am struggling to make sense of them with regard to weekly rest hours - does the 45hr rule apply, or the 24hours/fortnight (which the site quotes for passenger carrying vehicles on domestic - not clear whether also meant for HGV).
Thanks

I also work out of scope and none of the rules you mentioned apply to us. 11 hours duty time a day and a maximum of 10 hours driving is all you need to worry about. You could work 7 days a week every week if you want.

If you’re collecting milk on domestic regulations the only things you need to bother about are:

• You are restricted to 10 hours driving in any 24 hour period.
  • You are restricted to 11 hours duty time in any 24 hour period.
    (Be aware that unlike the EU regulations the 24 hour period is actually 24 hours, so if you start work at 06:00 Monday you can do 11 hours duty and 10 hours driving up-to 06:00 Tuesday)

That’s about it, no legal requirement for weekly rest periods of any description.

edit:
Here’s a link to the UK domestic regulations that apply to you as a HGV driver collecting milk.

gov.uk/guidance/drivers-hou … stic-rules

Thanks guys
I was fretting about not getting 45 hours - you’ve put my mind at rest.